everyone send some letters using this link from Ruger

I sent Ruger a letter thanking them. Letting them know I will continue to support them and thank them for supporting us.

My last three gun purchase where a 10/22, sr22, and a sr1911[grin]

One of the posters on the car site I added the link to thanked me for posting it, and said he has added it to Facebook and passing along to all of his friends.

Got this email from Ruger earlier today, already done. Iwas happily surprised to see Ruger doing this, hopefully other gun manufacturers will follow suit.

There is no DAMN reason NOT to do this..... I have already mailed my own letters, but I have done this and forwarded it to my family members that may be less inclined to write, but will take 3 minutes to fill this out.

Thanks, just what my lazy ass needed. Don't know if it sends it by email or what, but the Pols will probably see the same header on all the letters and just think "aw, just those minority NRA members I already knew about whining." Hope not though, for their sake.

Done! Big fan of Ruger and how they run their business these days. Very well done, and if this type of thing is available from other site we should alternate every few days.

Back
Top Bottom