• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

everyone send some letters using this link from Ruger

It's funny...I opened my email this morning and Ruger had sent me this link. I went to it, filled out the form and had the letters sent to my representatives. My first thought after completing was to post it on NES.

I don't know when Ruger went live with it but one of the earlier comments noted that 8,000 people had used the Ruger letter. As of 7:15 am today the number was over 91,000!!

Awesome job by Ruger setting this up. It's a really easy way to get in touch with your reps.

its also a good way to have others who are not on this site or other sites (like my Dad who does not belong to any forums) send in letters. Last night after I sent mine I sent the link to 5 other shooting friends including my Dad who dont belong to forums and they will ABSOLUTELY be sending in letters if not done already.

Rob

Done.

That's some nice work by Ruger. I feel like I should go buy a gun from them as a way of saying "thanks for making that easy". Too bad they don't make anything I want.

NES has 10000 members and at lest double that in lurkers. How come this thread doesn't have at least 10000 responses??? I think it's obvious people(gun owners) aren't taking this serious.

NES has 10000 members and at lest double that in lurkers. How come this thread doesn't have at least 10000 responses??? I think it's obvious people(gun owners) aren't taking this serious.

From the NES Forum's Main Page:

Northeastshooters.com Statistics

Threads: 150,057 Posts: 2,652,931 Members: 25,695

Welcome to our newest member, champe

Seems to be an issue with the last submit page.........It is not going through at the momment...I will try again in a few hours.....

The only reason I could not use their form, which I think is great since it easily sends the mail to all of our reps is in the first line containing “I am a responsible gun owner”. At this time I do not own any firearms so I did not feel comfortable saying I did. I will look again and see if that line canbe edited out and then I will send it off if possible.

James

Back
Top Bottom