Explosion in Manhattan

If we never posted troops in the ME these people would not fly half way around the globe to kill us. It's pretty ****ing simple and straight forward. Don't piss people off, they won't dedicate their lives to killing you when you live thousands of miles away.

The US is not Russia, we don't border the ME.

Who the F flew half way around the globe to kill us???????? They were US citizens[banghead][banghead][banghead] Holy f n bat s**t....

Not sure if you're implying that I'm playing the race card, but you're incorrect if you are. What I'm doing is calling him out on the racist, bigoted crap that he constantly spews.

Here's a little reality to stir into your virtue:

Honor Killings, "Self-Styled Emirs", & Voter Fraud: A Month Of Islam In Britain

The best part - lol:

"British MPs face a six-year alcohol ban when the Palace of Westminster, which has dozens of bars and restaurants, undergoes a multi-billion-pound refurbishment beginning in 2020. They will move to an office building operating under Islamic Sharia law."

Keep telling yourself that story.

Yeah, there's a lot more to it than that. There are many, many organizations working to undermine the USA and Northern Europe. How do you think 0bama was elected?

Problem is you lose your virtue if you follow this path as it inevitably leads to forbidden thoughts.

I'm open to listen to what your solution is. If it's keep fighting wars, maybe you should pull your head out of the sand.

If you think a country like the United States can exist in a world filled with violent religious zealots without being in a constant state of war you're fooling yourself. These Islamists hate us for who we are not for anything we ever did. The old saying is appropriate here--

"you might not be interested in war but war might be interested in you"

If you think a country like the United States can exist in a world filled with violent religious zealots without being in a constant state of war you're fooling yourself. These Islamists hate us for who we are not for anything we ever did. The old saying is appropriate here--

"you might not be interested in war but war might be interested in you"

and it obviously doesn't help if US .gov invites them in by tens of thousands without any type of vetting or realistic background check, then plants them as a community somewhere. When you got an immigrant family in a middle of American community, they have little choice but to learn language, customs and laws. When you got a critical mass of people who have no need to learn nothing and change nothing about themselves. They and their kids are less likely to melt into anything, they just established their mini-goat**** city. It happens to all groups, the best and the worst thing that you can do to an immigrant is put them somewhere where they got 0 ethnic support.

Also, Islam, the only major "religion" that spells out conquest. Christians are encouraged to witness, but it ain't at gun point. Jews don't even care, you want to join our special tribe, get your dick mutilated first [laugh] Islam is the only religion of peace that calls for violent conquest of other places until everyone is happy with allah cool aid.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

So you missed the fact that his family is from Afghanistan?

NO I did not miss that fact that you did not provide. I will type real slooowwwwww so maybe you will understand . I said these F ks did NOT fly half way around the world. I commented on your statement. Again [banghead][banghead][banghead]

"If we never posted troops in the ME these people would not fly half way around the globe to kill us. It's pretty ****ing simple and straight forward. Don't piss people off, they won't dedicate their lives to killing you when you live thousands of miles away."

Last edited:
If we never posted troops in the ME these people would not fly half way around the globe to kill us. It's pretty ****ing simple and straight forward. Don't piss people off, they won't dedicate their lives to killing you when you live thousands of miles away.

That is naive as hell. They want to kill us because we are not believers. The US, in their eyes, is the number 1 promoter of degeneracy that they view as a threat to their way of life. They don't believe in coexisting with different cultures, just submission to Allah and spreading Islam via the sword. That "muh blowback" libertarian dogma only goes so far before it bumps up against the fact that they are wholly incompatible with our way of life and have no intention of changing or of peaceful coexistence.

That is naive as hell. They want to kill us because we are not believers. The US, in their eyes, is the number 1 promoter of degeneracy that they view as a threat to their way of life. They don't believe in coexisting with different cultures, just submission to Allah and spreading Islam via the sword. That "muh blowback" libertarian dogma only goes so far before it bumps up against the fact that they are wholly incompatible with our way of life and have no intention of changing or of peaceful coexistence.

Yet on they go with the feel good mentality. I get it. Its easy to say and think "Look how compassionate I am" when they are not being called to task over it. If one of them would just come out and say "I realize that a good percentage want to kill all we stand for but how can we solve the problem using justice and liberty?" instead of this tripe about how Islam is a peaceful religion because they say so and the actions of one in no way represent the condition of the whole...

You're missing the point that I don't care what they do in their area. All I care about is that my government doesn't keep giving other people a reason to kill me here at home.

And the only reason they view us as that "promoter" IS BECAUSE WE KEEP INVADING MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

- - - Updated - - -

NO I did not miss that fact that you did not provide. I will type real slooowwwwww so maybe you will understand . I said these F ks did NOT fly half way around the world. I commented on your statement. Again [banghead][banghead][banghead]

They flew half way around the world to become citizens. So, I'm not sure what you are talking about. They still flew here, then attacked. Why did they come here? To hang out? Enjoy freedom? If that were the case we wouldn't be talking about a bombing would we???

You're missing the point that I don't care what they do in their area. All I care about is that my government doesn't keep giving other people a reason to kill me here at home.

And the only reason they view us as that "promoter" IS BECAUSE WE KEEP INVADING MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

Bombing and rebuilding other countries isn't good, but muslims have strange sense of humor. Some Soviet POWs who were captured in Afgan converted to Islam and were still executed for shits and giggles. If you are American or Jew or both and still alive, that means that a muslim hasn't had opportunity to get rid of you.

Do you know where the biggest carnage took place, it wasn't in Europe. Invasion of Hindustan took out millions of people. Did they invade ME? Nope, it's just that peaceful moslems have real trouble coexisting with anyone, even themselves.

I'm pretty sure they'd hate us and try to kill even if we never stepped foot on their land. We're relatively free, and give rights to women (oh allah!), and gays (infidels!) and have always been relatively free and prosperous, and our happiness threatens their hold on the million of female slaves et al. They also gotta be pissed off that much of their country is a wasteland (even those parts they haven't effed up).

So I wonder what percentage of Muslims have a boner over Sharia law here in America?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-four-french-muslims-revolt-against-secular-laws-143153434.html

And speaking of boners, my favorite line from the story...

The survey also showed that, contrary to commonly-held perceptions, French Muslim women are more conservative than men on some issues.
Only 56 percent of women said they would attend a mixed swimming pool, compared with 75 percent of men.

Easy to say. Hard to apply. I sure does sound good though. Carry on...

Not all Muslims are dark-skinned. Does this guy look dark-skinned?

attachment.php

Stop please. You are ruining the NES libtards joy from screaming "racist" when someone criticizes moose limbs

The spin machine has been kicked into overdrive all day.
Not terrorist, no known connections , lone wolf , blah blah blah.
By the end of the week this dude and the one in MN. are going to be white Irish Catholic NRA members.

For those blaming us in this country for their savagery, please , some of us actually know a little history and these people were doing the same shit a thousand years before the US even existed.
Not Muslim ? Then you die.
Nothing has changed other than the fact we have retards running our government that want them here killing us.

Even if this country totally converted to Islam and Sharia law these ****wits would still be attacking us here like they do elsewhere over sectarian ideological rifts. There is no peace even within the house of Islam, anyone thinking there will be peace with us dirty infidels as live let live is delusional.

Even if this country totally converted to Islam and Sharia law these ****wits would still be attacking us here like they do elsewhere over sectarian ideological rifts. There is no peace even within the house of Islam, anyone thinking there will be peace with us dirty infidels as live let live is delusional.

If the last two people on earth were moose limbs, they would spend all their time Fing goats and trying to kill each other

Right, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we don't treat our women like farm animals, we don't throw gays off buildings and allow all sorts of shit deemed "haram" by the Quran.

BREAKING: Due to the discovery of chicken remnants in the pressure cooker due to use in the bomber's restaurant this case is now being reclassified as simply another case of workplace violence.

don't forget Shia and Sunni rivalry, these goat****ers already warring between which goats to ****, gray or white. What you don't **** goats? Infidel, death to you!

We are all Kafirs to them, regardless of what our foreign policy is, they still view us as sub-human.

Anyone in doubt needs to watch a few of those youtube videos where they set upon women and children. Totally random encounters and yet they are filled with rabid hate. Just because of how they look or dress...

Bombing and rebuilding other countries isn't good, but muslims have strange sense of humor. Some Soviet POWs who were captured in Afgan converted to Islam and were still executed for shits and giggles. If you are American or Jew or both and still alive, that means that a muslim hasn't had opportunity to get rid of you.

Do you know where the biggest carnage took place, it wasn't in Europe. Invasion of Hindustan took out millions of people. Did they invade ME? Nope, it's just that peaceful moslems have real trouble coexisting with anyone, even themselves.

Right, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we don't treat our women like farm animals, we don't throw gays off buildings and allow all sorts of shit deemed "haram" by the Quran.

None of that has anything to do with Muslims coming to America to attack. Look back before 30 years ago and point out an incident on The American mainland where Muslim groups were committing bombings and shootings. You can't, because it didn't happen. Our continued incursions into the ME over oil and NG are what pointed them to us. If not for that they'd still be fighting each other, the Russians and occasionally the Europeans. Again, let them do that like the have for centuries. We don't need to be halfway around the world ****ing with people.

None of that has anything to do with Muslims coming to America to attack. Look back before 30 years ago and point out an incident on The American mainland where Muslim groups were committing bombings and shootings. You can't, because it didn't happen. Our continued incursions into the ME over oil and NG are what pointed them to us. If not for that they'd still be fighting each other, the Russians and occasionally the Europeans. Again, let them do that like the have for centuries. We don't need to be halfway around the world ****ing with people.

The world is much smaller place today so you can't make that direct claim.
We weren't importing tens of thousands of them with little or no vetting process back then. With modern travel and communication their particular brand of hate is more easily spread.
Thirty years ago they would need to assimilate at some level to survive and that was enough to not want to blow crap up.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

The world is much smaller place today so you can't make that direct claim.
We weren't importing tens of thousands of them with little or no vetting process back then. With modern travel and communication their particular brand of hate is more easily spread.
Thirty years ago they would need to assimilate at some level to survive and that was enough to not want to blow crap up.

I disagree. Muslims have always been a huge percentage of the human race. This isn't a new problem. The only change is we keep attacking them, and then for some ridiculous reason, get upset when they strike back.

I'm not saying ME Muslims are peaceful, I'm saying they'd stick to their own area if we weren't mulling around in it and supporting people like the Isrealis and Saudis.

I disagree. Muslims have always been a huge percentage of the human race. This isn't a new problem. The only change is we keep attacking them, and then for some ridiculous reason, get upset when they strike back.

I'm not saying ME Muslims are peaceful, I'm saying they'd stick to their own area if we weren't mulling around in it and supporting people like the Isrealis and Saudis.
Yes, you're right the US incited the Barbary Wars by its continuous aggression towards the Ottoman Empire.

We could be complete isolationists and Islam would still attack us, it is part of their belief system.

And as far as always being a huge part of the population, not really as Islam didn't exist before the seventh century.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom