• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

fitchburg gun show

Eastern Security & Safe is at ALL the MA gun shows.

They also have a second location in Springfield, to serve those in W. MA/CT/NY/VT.

Ya I called the Westspringfield store a few months ago and got the main store. He was having trouble keeping people at the WSide store, not sure if he has fixed that problem yet or not.

Just got back. I would say find something else to do with your time. Not as many vendors as last year. Did see a few NES friends and bought a couple of nice tool boxes.

Not a ton of vendors, but Pete's from Adams gave me a great price on my Sigma trade in, as well as a great price on a new M&P40C. Picked up some ammo and a holster as well, not a bad day overall.

I just got back, it wasn't too bad. I scored a cheap bipod for $20 and a few P99 mags. My buddy got 1k wolf 7.62x39 124 grain for $260. Fitchburg is a lot less crowded than Marlborough.

damit! I hate gun shows....... I've been to 4 so far. Each time I go I find tables of over priced crap. I always end up just going to another gun shop and making a purchase. I should just save myself the $10 admission and go to the store!

On a side note I picked up a nice S&W model 28-2 for $375 from StateLine Gunshop

Who was the dealer, towards the back-left that had all the ammo [shocked]

They even had 1000ct SS109 LC stuff, of course this time I didn't bring cash like in Marlboro.

I hope to make it back tomorrow with cash to buy some - if you went today, do they still have the SS109 1000ct boxes (<$400 IIRC)

tia

I would go here next time over Marlboro, even S&W 15-22 were $20-$30 less.

I just got back. I saw some nice stuff that was fairly priced, but also a lot of "Dream time" Pricing. I was at the table with the guy selling all the nice Smith & Wessons just as you came in the door.

There were a lot crap there, but I had fun looking for the diamonds.

Sorry I didn't bump into Manomet or EC.

EC, did you happen to get to meet 50BMG at the Stoney Acres Table??

50BMG told me I just missed K-Dub, sorry about that too!

Last edited:
damit! I hate gun shows....... I've been to 4 so far. Each time I go I find tables of over priced crap. I always end up just going to another gun shop and making a purchase. I should just save myself the $10 admission and go to the store!

On a side note I picked up a nice S&W model 28-2 for $375 from StateLine Gunshop

totally agree...there weren't very many tables. Kinda disappointing. I should have saved my $10

Not many tables but I didn't think it was that bad. I was looking for a .380 for my wife and there were some decent deals. She decided she wants to fire a couple before she picks one so we walked out with a raffle ticket and some small odds and ends.

Last year I got 1k of Wolf 7.62x39 for $190. Today I saw it going for $260? I really wish there were less girl scout cookies and more vendors, although I did pick up a case of purple box macaroons for under $5! Haha.

Last year I got 1k of Wolf 7.62x39 for $190. Today I saw it going for $260? I really wish there were less girl scout cookies and more vendors, although I did pick up a case of purple box macaroons for under $5! Haha.

Still not bad considering a 500rd box of Brown Bear goes for about $175 and it's all the same Russian steel cased stuff.

Found some 32 for my hungry Seecamp but overall was a little bit disapointed . Have enjoyed this show in the past but not a lot of vendors . I usually plan on 4 hours at a show but was done in 2 .
Tom C

I will be there as well working at the Stoney Acre Sports tables.

Please stop by and say Hi.

Does he have actual store hours? I live about 12 minutes away and have driven by a couple times and the "store" has always been closed. I've seen them at shows, but would be interested in seeing whats in the shed that doesn't make it to the show. . .

Not many tables but I didn't think it was that bad. I was looking for a .380 for my wife and there were some decent deals. She decided she wants to fire a couple before she picks one so we walked out with a raffle ticket and some small odds and ends.

Remember we are going to the S&W (Walther) shooting center after the S&W tour, she can shoot some than. We are also getting a discount on anything you buy !!!

S&W-Sign-Up-for-6-April-2010

Lame! These shows are getting worse and worse.

Were they ever good to begin with? Last remotely "good" show I went to was one at Rockingham park many years ago, before they stopped doing gun shows there.

If you go to a gun show expecting to find good stuff, you'll be let down. [laugh] Every now and then you get lucky, though.

-Mike

The price of 7.62 x 39 was well over $300/case at the height of the obama scare, so what you're seeing now is pretty normal.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom