fitchburg gun show

West Fitchburg boy

Cool! Come on down NES and slum it with us in, uhhhhh, beautiful Fitchburg! Bring your tactical lights with you, just in case Unitil hits the wrong switch!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

From someone who lived on the road for 12 days I agree, I never go without my crankup LED flashlight now.........

Is there going to be a gathering place for NES'rs at the show?

Last edited:
Safe

i have never been to gun show in ma do they have good deals on gun safes or should i just go to fs to get one

Country Locksmith on Airport road sells Liberty which I have. Carl may have better closeout deals though.

Liberty sell "residential" series which are suitable for handguns and ammo and all the money you want to hide from Obama.

They also sell the big boys for rifles and pistols.

FS always can get you safes too. email me [email protected] if you want pics of mine.

OK - couple of suggestions:

1) bar at the hotel is decent. Convention hotel bars usually are.
2) Log cabin is a local yokel place in the Cleghorn area about a 5 minute ride. Cheap, cozy, and retired LEO owns it.
3) Joe's in Westminster. Near route 2, 5 minute ride, good food.

Meaning the Log Cabin, or Joe's?

If you go where I want Chris, you can drive my Lamborghini (sorry, had to take my shot from our other thread)!

meaning the log cabin...

deal...and if you dont...i will pursuade you to get really drunk until you let me [devil]

Log cabin it is then! Any consensus on time? The 50/50 has a great breakfast if anybody wants to go before things start.

Checked the dates and not sure that black devil is going to be out of moth balls by the gun show.... if not, I'll let you drive my regular car, a 2005 Toyota Camry (it has leather though), w/ 70k miles [laugh2]

Log cabin it is then! Any consensus on time? The 50/50 has a great breakfast if anybody wants to go before things start.

Checked the dates and not sure that black devil is going to be out of moth balls by the gun show.... if not, I'll let you drive my regular car, a 2005 Toyota Camry (it has leather though), w/ 70k miles [laugh2]

have you tried the new 'diner' next to the log cabin? i see canadian flags...im hoping they have some montreal poutine!

I'll be there Saturday in the afternoon, and I'll be wearing this shirt of mine.

2582_145997910149_845780149_6274342_5459224_n.jpg

have you tried the new 'diner' next to the log cabin? i see canadian flags...im hoping they have some montreal poutine!

Yes, it is great... owned by a local family... awesome food. Been there 3 or 4 times. Guy and his wife own it. Make their own hash. Definitely recommend it. Coffee is better than 50/50, and it is cleaner.

I love the 50/50, I used to skip first/second period at FHS to go there [wink]

I'll be going Saturday and depending on how good it is maybe Sunday. Probably just to browse though. We should get NES press passes [laugh]

Oh, and that'd still be a huge upgrade from my '02 Corolla [sad2]

My 2 cents

I "grew up" at the Log Cabin. Local charm for sure.

I happen to love the 99 for food and drink and the staff there are great. To each his own I guess.

As far as breakfast. Liz and Joe's is overpriced. I live in W. Fitchburg, and over the last few decades seen some extremely good restaurants come and go from that very same spot. Portions at Liz and Joe's are small for the money. I tried it twice to be sure.

The 50/50 is cheap enough, and the help is nice, but it's elbow to elbow in there. I think the City Hall restaurant across from same is much better.

The Cabin is a bare bones neighborhood bar. But it's West Fitchburg and everyone is welcome there.

Or course this is just one man's opinion.

So I'm gathering that everyone going to the show in the afternoon around 1 PM on Saturday?

I couldn't wait for the show and went to the 4 Seasons this past Saturday and picked up a Sig 239 9mm. I also have a Sig 229 in .40.

Back
Top Bottom