fitchburg gun show

While they accept credit cards, lately they've been charging a percentage to cover the cost the credit card charges them. Buy a $2,000 firearm and expect a shock. Not much money considering the sale price, but irritating nevertheless. (O.K., a $500.00 one).[crying]

While they accept credit cards, lately they've been charging a percentage to cover the cost the credit card charges them. Buy a $2,000 firearm and expect a shock. Not much money considering the sale price, but irritating nevertheless. (O.K., a $500.00 one).[crying]
Depends on how good the deal is [laugh]

think there will decent ammo selection at the show? im looking to pick up some stock on 9mm carry ammo...

I just got the postcard for this in the mail today. I really want to go but my mother needs me to go visit her to lift her dog for her. [crying]

I just got the postcard for this in the mail today. I really want to go but my mother needs me to go visit her to lift her dog for her. [crying]

I suggest next time making something up. [laugh]

"I am previously committed to judging a wet t-shirt contest in Montreal."

"I blew the motor in my Camaro drag racing on I-190."

Or even:

"I'm still recovering from the pie-eating contest last week."

(I actually used that excuse to get an extension on a test date once.)

another dumb question

hopefully, some one will answer the admission fee question as well, but I was curious what the policy for bringing kids might be? Wifey is going college shopping with our 17 YO this weekend, so I have our 10 YO son to care for. I know some shows won't let kids in, anyone know if young'uns is banned?

If I can take him, I'll go saturday

and spend money I'm not supposed to while the wife is away
naughty-1.gif

hopefully, some one will answer the admission fee question as well, but I was curious what the policy for bringing kids might be? Wifey is going college shopping with our 17 YO this weekend, so I have our 10 YO son to care for. I know some shows won't let kids in, anyone know if young'uns is banned?

If I can take him, I'll go saturday

and spend money I'm not supposed to while the wife is away
naughty-1.gif

Kids are fine at the show. You will see a lot of wide eyed little ones there.

Most accept CC.

Depends, I doubt some of the junk/smaller table sellers are going to have machines. Frankly I would bring cash for any gun show purchases. Would
suck to find some guy has a bunch of (whatever) you want, and then not be able to pay for it because of a formality. There aren't exactly a bunch of
ATMs near that part of town, either. (RPTC is basically out in the middle of nowhere as far as Fitchburg is concerned. )

-Mike

Your mom has a Newfounlad/Great Dane/Irish Wolfhound/St Bernard? [smile]

I wish. Old fat Corgie with lyme disease, can't hop into car to go to the vet. Won't go up the fold-up ramp anymore either. Mom can't lift him. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday. This sucks.

I wish. Old fat Corgie with lyme disease, can't hop into car to go to the vet. Won't go up the fold-up ramp anymore either. Mom can't lift him. What a waste of a perfectly good Saturday. This sucks.

Ah, sorry to hear that. Hopefully it won't take you too long & you can enjoy the rest of the day.

About 8-10 people have shown interest in lunch on Sat. I was gonna lead making the arrangements, but unfortunately I have to work my new job Sat. So if anyone else wants to step up feel free [wink]

are we just going to grab bar food? if so why not stick with some loose plans like meet up early at the show, mingle, shop and what not then head to a bar when we are all ready and eat and hang out?

Back
Top Bottom