fitchburg gun show

Good question. Who wants to take charge of plans? Meet for breakfast, go to show, dinner/late-lunch/drinks after??

im down with that...should we shoot for the city cafe? (or whatever its called, the one downtown) might be a better bet than trying to get into the 50/50 on a saturday morning

City Hall Cafe

Guys,

It's open every day at 7:00 am. on Saturdays and Sundays they will serve breakfast till 1:00 PM.

www.cityhallcafefitchburg.com

They have great Blueberry pancakes. Not cheap but well worth it. Two with a cup will fill you.

I let my GOAL membership expire. I grabbed the 3 year one the last time I signed up.

Maybe I'll go visit whoever you are at the GOAL table on Saturday or Sunday.

Sounds like most of you will be there Saturday morning?

City Hall Cafe

Guys,

It's open every day at 7:00 am. And on Saturdays and Sundays they will serve breakfast till 1:00 PM.

They have great Blueberry pancakes. Not cheap but well worth it. Two with a cup will fill you. The ham and eggs breakfast is also VERY good.

I let my GOAL membership expire. I grabbed the 3 year one the last time I signed up.

Maybe I'll go visit whoever you are at the GOAL table on Saturday or Sunday.

Sounds like most of you will be there Saturday morning?

I prefer the 50/50 as it's much cheaper, but good point about not having enough table space. How about this, I'll bite the bullet and take care of the organization plans.

This is for Saturday:

Who's interested in a 0800 (8am) breakfast?

Who's interested in a possible lunch, say little after 1300 (1pm) (for Becka [wink])?

Who'd rather do a dinner/drinks at say 1700 (5pm)?

We could also maybe do a dinner/drinks Sunday as it closes at 1500.

Give me some names and feedback [grin]

I prefer the 50/50 as it's much cheaper, but good point about not having enough table space. How about this, I'll bite the bullet and take care of the organization plans.

This is for Saturday:

Who's interested in a possible lunch, say little after 1300 (1pm) (for Becka [wink])?

Dinner after interests me.

This is for Saturday:

Sanks! [smile]
I'm in for lunch, fo' sho.

I could do breakfast too but I'd have to skedaddle early enough to make it to my post at the show before 9.

Is anyone planning to meet up for breakfast?

Im thinking (to get an idea of plans) maybe meet at the expo at 9, hang out for a few hours at the show... and when its a morally exceptable time to go to a bar, we do so to the log cabin?

Looks like there's interest for lunch. So far there's:

Derek
Atilla
Notalib
Chrisg67
Stratocaster1422
Becka

Unfortunatley I was able to find work at a liquor store owned by one of our own Green members, but my first Saturday is next weekend [crying]. I will be up to the show for Sunday though, in hopes that there's at least something good left (prolly not).

ok, another silly question ( never been to a gun show before sorry ) Do you check your carry gun at the door? If its gonna be a pain I leave my carry at home...... drb

ok, another silly question ( never been to a gun show before sorry ) Do you check your carry gun at the door? If its gonna be a pain I leave my carry at home...... drb

IIRC they'll run a big zip tie through it.

I'll go if I can find the time I have to help a buddy move that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom