GOAL Holiday Open House

GOAL

NES Member
GOAL’s Annual Holiday Open House will be held at the GOAL office on
Friday, December 7, 2007 from 5-8 pm. We invite you to come and say hello and meet the GOAL staff and fellow members. We will have food and snacks, but this will also be a pot-luck, so if you wish, bring a dish for everyone to enjoy! Please RSVP to ensure we have enough food and let us know what you will be bringing for the pot luck. You can RSVP to Angela at the GOAL office, 508-393-5333 ext. 206 or email at [email protected].

Please RSVP with Angi so she can make sure there is enough food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regrettably it was very slippery in the Attleboro area late this afternoon and after almost getting rear-ended (the guy ended up going off the road on the wrong side and sliding to a stop) while sitting at a traffic light, I gave up the idea of driving up to Northboro.

Sorry. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Staff and BOD of GOAL!

Sorry I couldn't come...as I suspected, I'm stuck at work. This is gonna be a loooong month. I haven't worked 14-16 hour days in years, I forgot how much it sucks.

Great party - good to see Derek, Cross-X, Doobie, ArcticElf, JimB, JGreen, GOAL (Jim W.), etc - I'm not sure, but it looked to me like it was the GOAL/NES party - most of the folks there were either GOAL staffers or NES posters! [grin]

Had a great conversations with Nancy Snow and Jim Wallace, but missed the chance to say high to Mike Yacino. [sad] SWMBO decided that we were going out to see Beowulf with friends, so I had to leave early... but not before winning a cool GOAL hat in the door prize drawing. (Funny, Darius... I don't recall seeing the M&P on the table of prizes! Or did you go across the street to TiteGroup Sporting?)

I forgot about the party! [angry] I've had a week from hell at work and all I could think about Friday night was going home and having a couple of cold ones. DAMN!

Good time. It was nice finally meeting you Lugnut. Good to see so many friends there. [grin]

+1, It's always nice to place a face with a screen name too!

I also had a chance to meet a few other NESers today... Scrivener (and I didn't even know it till after he left!) and Rob Boudrie...

Great group of people and great forum. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom