GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need ideas for signs

focus on Moar, demonize, focus on tyranny not guns. Libtards dig tyranny, not guns. Posters about Moar being usurper of everyone's rights (even sheep and moonbats) would go better than our need for fully automatic weapons.

there is one thing that Moar and Charlie need to learn on Sat., when they **** with gun people, they **** with the wrong crowd. Don't **** with us. Gun rights will follow from that.

I'm thinking "Moar Healy - an overreaching tyrant", "Charlie, you are next" - let that R faggot shit his panties, because if he is against guns he may as well FOAD.

kid friendly?

Not bringing my kid if it's a bunch of foul mouthed bullshit.

Not worried my son is active duty national guard my other son is also national guard and would come but he is training in the Louisana swamps

No problem. It's mostly small groups of friends chatting politely. I'm bringing my 5 year old daughter.

Good to hear. Going to be bringing my 6 year old son. Was wondering if he would be board or if he would be able to interact with other kids.

Only going to be able to stick around for an hour or 2. Its the best i can do but happy i can show some support

Somebody please start a carpool thread, I'm on my phone and can't. I'm in Chelmsford, I'll have room for two high capacity adults or three small ones. Gas and a cooler of bottled water is on me:)

I was going to ride with mark056, but now my son is coming so I have two spots in the truck. 7:30AM departure Gardner-Fitchburg area to Alewife and take the Redline from there.

PM if interested

i'm in and trying to rally people.

also when meeting with pols have something prepared and be direct.

Last edited:
Reallllly need to play up the "overstepping her bounds" and that this is a role of the legislature card. Frankly, I don't expect this to be fixed by the legislature. Time to support comm2A.

Mike

I'll be there! I got one solid commitment from someone I asked to come as well, working on more.

Taunton Republican State Representative Shaunna O'Connell has announced that she will be at the State House to support us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taunton Republican State Representative Shaunna O'Connell has announced that she will be at the State House to support us.

Love her. She is another one of the good guys and fights hard for all of the right causes.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what I'm holding, feel free to copy

View attachment 172648

Something strange happened when I copied that. [shocked]
0b4b71e9dc7203ed2ade0c105f4784a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be at Saturday's rally. I don't recall the best ways in there. I live near RI. May borrow my Inlaws van if anyone wants to pool in from that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyranny has a name: Maura Healy

Gun control is the plea of tyrants

Gun control is the problem, not the solution.

MAURA HATES DIVERSITY

AG HATES CIVIL RIGHTS

MAURA IS A NAZI (that should go over well)

MAURA HATES STRONG WOMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom