Goat guns diecast 1/3 scale model guns

Here's mine... I have a gold M821A, I feel like the magazine could be tighter (it's kinda just loose). The bipod is also kind of loose as well. It's really not a huge deal because I just leave it on my desk but in terms of quality, otherwise, it's fantastic.

Jt15y9Bl.jpg
Welcome stranger, how about going over to the new member section and introduce yourself. lol 😂

I love you dude, but my $$$ is on the mini one.

But really, it's the audience who wins here.
Thanks bubba, lol, I’d put my money on her too, and it’s a win win for me either way. lol

Before this heads into Reptile territory of creepy old white guys and young Asian girls, Little Miss is one of my dear friends IRL, I can only get away with it because she’s far away otherwise she’d monkey punch my arm and make me pay for lunch. lol

I have their AKM and keep it on my toolbox. Romanian Type 1 bayonet for scale.
Screenshot_20210721-150349_Gallery.jpg
Here's mine... I have a gold M821A, I feel like the magazine could be tighter (it's kinda just loose).
I have the same problem minininjer has, the mag is somewhat loose and the magazine release hangs on the locking lug if pressed too far forwards. Also, it is an AKM style rifle, but has a 90 degree gas block and AK-74 or AK-10X style flash hider. The build quality is otherwise good; it could take the full weight of that bayonet hanging off the front!

I have their AKM and keep it on my toolbox. Romanian Type 1 bayonet for scale.
View attachment 504339

I have the same problem minininjer has, the mag is somewhat loose and the magazine release hangs on the locking lug if pressed too far forwards. Also, it is an AKM style rifle, but has a 90 degree gas block and AK-74 or AK-10X style flash hider. The build quality is otherwise good; it could take the full weight of that bayonet hanging off the front!
Does he make the AK furniture with real wood? That would be pretty sweet. A Garand with some nice wood on it would be cool to see too.

Back
Top Bottom