• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Goat guns diecast 1/3 scale model guns

I've got one of the Goat Guns' ARs, and it's very cool...and quite accurate. I have a few other miniature guns as well, with my favorite being this Beretta 92:

full

Frank

Clearly these are made for children or babies with small hands.

Edit:

I think these "toys" would just make me want to handle and manipulate a real AR.

Safely (without ammo) but with high quality snap caps.

If you buy one as a gift for a child - you can actually use it as a training aid to instill proper gun safety techniques.

Even though they are toys, I'd still want to handle it as if it was a real gun!

Last edited:
Clearly these are made for children or babies with small hands.

Edit:

I think these "toys" would just make me want to handle and manipulate a real AR.

Safely (without ammo) but with high quality snap caps.

If you buy one as a gift for a child - you can actually use it as a training aid to instill proper gun safety techniques.

Even though they are toys, I'd still want to handle it as if it was a real gun!

i think the kid would have to be really small for it to be life size for them. It’s 1/3 scale so like 2 feet tall.

I've got one of the Goat Guns' ARs, and it's very cool...and quite accurate. I have a few other miniature guns as well, with my favorite being this Beretta 92:

full

Frank
That miniature thing shoots .22?

If it does, can you PM where you bought it? ... I am definitely getting one and shooting Steel challenge with that. LOL.

Here's mine... I have a gold M821A, I feel like the magazine could be tighter (it's kinda just loose). The bipod is also kind of loose as well. It's really not a huge deal because I just leave it on my desk but in terms of quality, otherwise, it's fantastic.

Jt15y9Bl.jpg

Cool pic and what is behind it, computer screen?

Back
Top Bottom