Gold and silver prices are down

Figures gold is climbing, but we just knocked out 2 large loans this week, and I told myself once we did, I was going to grab an OZ of gold and a new pistol, so anyone know of any decent deals on gold currently?
Just get a gold pistol and knock out two birds?

It's a complicated YAY when metals go up in fiat money when you know it's also because the fiat money is being watered down. But then, that's also why we get the PMs.

That’s where gold miners come in. If gold goes to $2500 the large cap miners will double and juniors will be 5-10 baggers.

I posted this before. I signed up and will give it a try... Figured another way to diversify with a company I trust. Own physical gold/silver, own it in a vault connected to a debit card, crypto and cash.... Guns, ammo, food and toilet paper.

What else can I do?

Bought a tube of maple leafs locally this morning.

I REALLY shouldn’t be spending any money right now.

BUT, I’m REALLY worried about what’s going on with the dollar currently and it’s getting more and more obvious that this is completely intentional to the general population and I think folks might start freaking out pretty soon.

I’m pretty close to a ratio of about 65% Gold and 35% Silver and now just slightly above 10% of my 401k value in physical holdings...until my 401k tanks this week, lol. But that’s why we diversify, right?

Indiana get you for sales tax?

A wink will do... [wink]

Hah, no thankfully. FTF transaction is the only way I buy unless I ‘need’ something specific...like the 1/2oz AGE I bought to fill the 2021 Type II hole in my stash collection.

Guy posted the roll yesterday evening and nobody had grabbed it still this morning and I couldn’t say no. I despise Canada, so those will be the first to get spent if SHTF, lol.

Hah, no thankfully. FTF transaction is the only way I buy unless I ‘need’ something specific...like the 1/2oz AGE I bought to fill the 2021 Type II hole in my stash collection.

Guy posted the roll yesterday evening and nobody had grabbed it still this morning and I couldn’t say no. I despise Canada, so those will be the first to get spent if SHTF, lol.

I like the irony of owning more Canadian precious metals than the Canadian central bank, which went from owning 1000 tons of gold in 1965 to zero in 2016.

I like the irony of owning more Canadian precious metals than the Canadian central bank, which went from owning 1000 tons of gold in 1965 to zero in 2016.

Last year we sold a vacation home in Nova Scotia. At the time we kept the proceeds in Canadian dollars as a hedge against the US dollar tanking. But watching what's going on in Canada now we converted to US dollars this week.

The government's behavior up there is pathetic. I want no part of that country now.

OK, where can one buy silver coins in central Mass? If the answer is "online", does that include shipping insurance, and if so, who pays and how much?

OK, where can one buy silver coins in central Mass? If the answer is "online", does that include shipping insurance, and if so, who pays and how much?

When you buy from all the big online sellers you can choose insurance at checkout. Can’t remember how much it costs.

Can’t help with local sellers sorry

I wonder what kind of market there is for a place that buys/sells these coins. I also wonder what, if any, kind of regulations surround a business like that. Anyone?

When you buy from all the big online sellers you can choose insurance at checkout. Can’t remember how much it costs.

Can’t help with local sellers sorry

The big online seller I just used last week (JMBullion) had shipping and insurance included in the purchase price.

I wasn’t going to buy any more, but I just keep getting a gut feeling things are going to go tits up REALLY soon and in which case I’ll be glad to have what I do so I can feed my dog and not have to eat him.

Back
Top Bottom