Gold and silver prices are down

Remember the die’s from hundreds of years ago were carved individually by artists - we can’t expect the coins to match precisely. The dies weren’t machined using plans like in modern times.
Nothing too radical though...

1645884190013.png

Hopefully gold won't run out of blue pills.

I like gold coins, as in I think the designs, variety, history are cool. I also like them as they are rather liquid. But holy cow, inflation, monetary policies out of control and now a real war and spot can’t hold close or above $2k. I am losing faith…

I like gold coins, as in I think the designs, variety, history are cool. I also like them as they are rather liquid. But holy cow, inflation, monetary policies out of control and now a real war and spot can’t hold close or above $2k. I am losing faith…

Just look at the 50 year chart and you'll feel better.

gold_all_data_o_usd_x.png

The long term cup and handle formation should be easy to see here. This takes a long time to form the handle, we should be almost done with that, and then the fireworks begin.

Zeal021822B.gif

I never lose faith in gold but it's partly because I want all the gold [laugh]. When the price goes up I've reason to be happy because I own gold but when the price goes down I've also reason to be happy - I can buy some of the coins I was hoping to acquire. Sometimes I hear the crypto believers saying that gold will go to zero. Fear not! It won't! But truly I'd be ecstatic if it did. I think I'd begin my new life with free gold be redoing my front porch railing in gold. I've had to redo that darn railing twice in the 15 years I've owned my home. If I could do it in gold it would be done forever. Then I'd plate my car in gold. It would never rust and I wouldn't even have to wash it to get the salt off of it. Maybe I'd do the roof next - like the capital buildings. That would be cool. Next I'd swap out my old copper water lines for gold ones after that. No more pinhole leaks or corrosion ever again! I wouldn't even know where to begin with all the coins I'd acquire. I'd need to rent storage units! I might even spend a night to in those storage units - just me and my gold[laugh]. Aw well, a guy can dream.

Back
Top Bottom