Gold and silver prices are down

I gotta say I was wrong. I thought for sure the current administration would do everything to avoid metals prices rising, but here we are. The meek kid sitting in the back if the bus while Russia and China are walking up and down the isle punching kids. If this Ukraine situation doesn’t it end soon, this summer will be the worst economic year in my lifetime for the US.

I gotta say I was wrong. I thought for sure the current administration would do everything to avoid metals prices rising, but here we are. The meek kid sitting in the back if the bus while Russia and China are walking up and down the isle punching kids. If this Ukraine situation doesn’t it end soon, this summer will be the worst economic year in my lifetime for the US.

Suppressing gold is meant to keep the public from seeing inflation. I think that cat's out of the bag.

I'm finally starting to see some green on my gold, silver and mining stocks... Lol. If I can get a few more percentage points out of them I'm selling! Get my money back and sit tight.

Back
Top Bottom