Gold and silver prices are down

If I buy those at $2.45 over spot will you buy them from me at $4 over spot? If so then that would be a good investment

The usual price is $3-4 over spot, I don't know if you're gonna find silver coins at $1-$1.50 over spot, especially as the spot price drops.

Silver's not a good short term investment anyway. When it goes back to $60 you won't care if you paid $17.50 or $17.

If I buy those at $2.45 over spot will you buy them from me at $4 over spot? If so then that would be a good investment

Maybe an NES "group buy" on several hundred pieces of silver. Get the good price, then divvy them up.

Me too. I'm having a hard time seeing the value in coins. I know they are more trusted, but for $10 anyone can get a silver purity test kit that will at least give confidence it is above 90%.

Some of those things on APMEX look like play money. How would someone trust this stuff; a) as collectibles/investments and b) in SHTF scenario? If it is .999 purity, does it matter if it has an eagle or a leaf or a rose on it? Are there any which are better or worse?

I don't know how big these are. How do the sizes compare on the 1g, 5g, 1/2 oz, etc.? I wish there was a size comparison thing.

Back
Top Bottom