Gronk had his guns stolen in burglary

I just have a bad feeling about this. I'm wondering what else was in that safe...

Well, looks like Gronk is no longer suitable.... Or he would be if he was a pleb.

But that's super shitty. Coming home to someone having broken open the safe is one of my worst nightmares.

There are several Gronk-a-bazookas for sale on Gunbroker.com right now... Hmmmm....

It was Aaron Hernandez! No way he is really dead!!

If not Aaron - Bet it was someone that was in his house; perhaps a teammates' scumbag childhood friend from the projects, that grew up with no Dad and a Crack addict Mom.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lODS27gxlfo

Last edited:
Wonder if he had an alarm system. Wonder if they were giant safes or small individual style safes. Either way that totally sucks. Could the thief or thieves know Gronk personally?

did Gronk have an LTC? if not that makes things even more interesting. regardless i'm sure he would get slap on wrist since he is one of them, not a working class to whom the laws actually apply.

What the hell did he have for a security system, standing in a 3 point stance in front of a safe? I don't have 1/1000th of his money and I at least have a wireless motion camera, that dials my cell phone, alarm system focused on my safe. And all the points of entry into the house.

That sucks but I'm sure Gronk can afford to replace them and upgrade.

Surely he has some kind of security system hopefully with video.

maybe after his concussion the popo thought he was too mentally unstable to own firearms and went in and confiscated them while he was out of town...odds on everything thing else being recovered except the firearms? lol

Really sucks. Besides the $$ loss, it is a true invasion of privacy that you don't just "get over".

I do hope he had a good security system with cameras. I'll bet it was an "inside job" as many wealthy folks have keys out there with cleaning services, etc. Sadly our marsupial court system lets thieves get off easy.

That sucks!

I had hoped for a good hit against him during the game, something GOOD - not that pansy soccer style BS from a couple weeks ago. But this is beyond the line, even I'd never hope for this against a fellow gun owner. Physical harm, sure - but loss of guns? That's terrible. I hope he gets them back.

I have yet to hear what items were stolen

And hopefully we never will. Sounds like the police are inclined to do their job without the fanfare of satisfying morbid curiosity of the media and nosey folks. We don't have a "need to know".

I'm sure Kraft won't be amused with the fact that Gronk owned guns, he's 150% anti-2A.

And hopefully we never will. Sounds like the police are inclined to do their job without the fanfare of satisfying morbid curiosity of the media and nosey folks. We don't have a "need to know".

I really want to satisfy my morbid curiosity. Someone please get him an NES membership, I bet he would be a riot to chat with. May be needs a couple of 1919 pistols on 30-06, that would be awesome to see at the range.

Back
Top Bottom