Gronk had his guns stolen in burglary

We don't have a "need to know".
Gronk is being afforded the privacy only because he lives in a town where the chief extends that courtesy to every burglary victim, or because of who he is. No way to tell which from the report.

It's interesting the report is talking about "stolen safes" rather than breeched containers.

I have yet to hear what items were stolen

Imagine if the cops find the stolen items and a bump stock is part of the loot.

Well, looks like Gronk is no longer suitable.... Or he would be if he was a pleb.

But that's super shitty. Coming home to someone having broken open the safe is one of my worst nightmares.

Not nearly as bad as the shit stains that scan the obits, and look for places to rob when they know
the next of kin will be away.

That sucks. This is also why you shouldn't post vacation photos on Facebook while you're away. When people know you're gone it makes your house a target.

This is pretty much none of anybody's business unless he decides he wants to share. I follow the Natick Police on facebook - when someone steals from the Natick Mall they post surveillance video but don't even out the store. It's a shame that the media decided to out him.

That sucks. This is also why you shouldn't post vacation photos on Facebook while you're away. When people know you're gone it makes your house a target.

This is pretty much none of anybody's business unless he decides he wants to share. I follow the Natick Police on facebook - when someone steals from the Natick Mall they post surveillance video but don't even out the store. It's a shame that the media decided to out him.

I agree with you. But he's getting off easy. If it happened to Joe Citizen it would be much worse. The news would report that the arsenal of weapons which could include assault weapons were now likely in the hands of innocent children. "Joe" would be answering a lot of questions and portrayed as an incompetent person who did not secure their dangerous guns properly if someone was able to easily break in and take them.

I agree with you. But he's getting off easy. If it happened to Joe Citizen it would be much worse. The news would report that the arsenal of weapons which could include assault weapons were now likely in the hands of innocent children. "Joe" would be answering a lot of questions and portrayed as an incompetent person who did not secure their dangerous guns properly if someone was able to easily break in and take them.

never mind "assault bullets"

it sounds like he had a bunch of pistol safes that weren't even bolted well, sounds like MA storage laws are violated

The last gun law go around, didn't the law get changed to where you got a by on the first time you had a missing/stolen gun but lost your LTC on the 2nd event?

Well, looks like Gronk is no longer suitable.... Or he would be if he was a pleb.

But that's super shitty. Coming home to someone having broken open the safe is one of my worst nightmares.
Since when does having your gun safe stolen make you not suitable?

Risky business breaking in on the Gronk. How the heck did the thieves know he wasn't home? [thinking]
Maybe because they could see him on TV playing at the Superbowl.

Also, anyone that steals a safe, assuming it is a big safe, is prepared and did his homework.

I'm surprised he didn't have an alarm or cameras. I hope he did and they just aren't mentioning it.

That's awful. His firearms are replaceable, but there might be two Superbowl rings stolen as well.

That was probably their #1 objective, along with any other Pats items like jerseys, game winning footballs, awards, etc.

Obviously none of it can be sold on the open market, but like stolen works of art, there's an underground market
for that stuff, probably with a buyer in advance.

He learned from Hernandez. You don't want the video available when you're under suspicion of murder!

:)

Maybe because they could see him on TV playing at the Superbowl.

Also, anyone that steals a safe, assuming it is a big safe, is prepared and did his homework.

I'm surprised he didn't have an alarm or cameras. I hope he did and they just aren't mentioning it.

it sounds like he had a bunch of pistol safes that weren't even bolted well, sounds like MA storage laws are violated
There is no requirement a pistol safe be bolted or secured. Calling this a storage violation would be a stretch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom