Gronk had his guns stolen in burglary

Does it matter? I personally don't concern myself with who people freely choose to sleep with.

I totally agree!
Whatever takes place behind closed doors between Gronk, his "roommate [wink]" and "trainer [wink]", is nobodies business but theirs...
even if it does involve, flavored body oils, rubber fists and Bette Midler records (not that there's anything wrong with that).

for sho! Let me call Yahoo with this news story so I can put them as a reliable source for a FISA warrant!

Mora is very flexible when it comes to re-interpretations. What happens if a couple of innocent children stole those safe?

On a serious note though, those safes, assuming they are small pistol safes, are probably more like mobile containers than a storage device, hence must be secured themselves.

Stop making shit up. Seriously. Stop.

Lets wait until all the facts are in.... Just saying. I'm betting its an inside job.
I'm with you on this. The news pictures show a high fence and electronic gate for access, so likely someone drove in (had the code) and did the dirty deed. How many housekeepers, landscapers, etc. have the keys/codes to his home? That's where to look first.

His AR15’s will be irreplaceable if he stays in MA, unless of course he wants to buy a pre AG ban lower for $800.
I don't know Gronk from Adam but few of these guys have only one home, plus they make enough money to get whatever they want.

Since when does having your gun safe stolen make you not suitable?

Happened to this guy in Lowell:

40 guns stolen from house

The owner of 9 Dublin St., in the Acre neighborhood, had left Saturday at 1 p.m., and returned Monday at 2 p.m., to find the theft occurred while he was gone.Most of the stolen weapons are handguns, but there were several rifles and a large amount of ammunition taken. Police radio broadcasts indicated at least one semiautomatic AR-15 rifle and an AK-47-type rifle among the guns...

The owner has a class A license from Massachusetts to carry firearms, which Lowell Police Superintendent Kenneth Lavallee immediately revoked, as well as a federal antique license. The status of the second license is unknown.

It wouldn't shock me if other red towns like Boston, Brookline, Newton, etc. revoked based on suitability if a gun owner had his guns stolen.

Last edited:
I don't know Gronk from Adam but few of these guys have only one home, plus they make enough money to get whatever they want.

Gronk has pretty good influences. He had never spent a penny of his NFL money. Reportedly he is living of endorsing/advertising money. He has stated this in interviews. I hope he stays out of trouble on this.

This just in...

...Gronkowski's Guns found.

rg2.jpg

This one's for you, minininja...

It wouldn't shock me if other red towns like Boston, Brookline, Newton, etc. revoked based on suitability if a gun owner had his guns stolen.
"The firearms were kept in a home-built vault in the basement. Capt. Kelly Richardson said law-enforcement officials are investigating how the man's basement was violated."

Read more: 40 guns stolen from house

I believe that a "home-built vault" caused him to lose his LTC. I think things would have been different if he had a legit safe.

And what difference would it make if he was gay?

Well, Mr. Let's take everything seriously,
It wouldn't affect me very much since I'm old enough to be his mom and even if I was young and single I was never in the hot enough category for any guy like that.

But thousands of women would probably be very bummed. Although that would be great for Hagen Das and Ben and Jerry's sales.

I believe that a "home-built vault" caused him to lose his LTC. I think things would have been different if he had a legit safe.

I doubt it. From the same article:
"It was very, very secure," [Capt. Kelly] Richardson said. "Whoever broke into it had some time because it was so secure."​

More likely, with 40 guns missing, the superintendent probably felt that he had to "do something" to get some (dubiously) positive press for the department.

Last night on the news I saw them interview the neighbor. He said the gate is always closed. It is never open. But on SB Sunday the gate was open and he thought to himself "that it was weird". But then waved and said Hi Gronk....or something like that. You know the guy plays for the Pats. You know he is out of town working. You see the gate open which by his own admission was extremely out of the ordinary and yet he did nothing. Great effing neighbor.

Yeah, betting Gronk's not gay
16402905_1143731245756003_7557757014566316944_o.jpg

"Hobbies: Chicks" [rofl]

He's 28. He is apparently very frugal. Probably lives with his "bros" to do bro things. Sounds a lot like he's setting his friend up since he made it big, he's the assistant, lives in the house with him, probably gets to live there for cheap/free, gets a decent wage from Gronk, etc. Think entourages (or the show, "Entourage")

As for the robbery, probably someone who knows them. Obviously knows the house (and most likely who lives there), has access, and didn't break into gronk's room (AKA not looking for memorabilia), and seems like they knew what they were going for.

Thinking friend/family.

They caught the thieves the same year, not sure when. One was a next door neighbor.

Of course they charged the owner with manufacturing explosives (without a license from the FD), but dropped the charges 3 years later.

Couldn't find word of his LTC.

Explosives charge dismissed against ex-Lowell man

Went to lunch with a couple of coworkers today.

Guy coworker (knows I <3 guns): Did you hear Gronk's house got broken into?
Me: Yeah, I heard they stole 3 guns from him.
Girl coworker (reports to me): Why on earth would anybody need so many guns?

I just sat there looking at her with my open trying not to say anything stupid for a second before my coworker quickly changed the subject.

Went to lunch with a couple of coworkers today.

Guy coworker (knows I <3 guns): Did you hear Gronk's house got broken into?
Me: Yeah, I heard they stole 3 guns from him.
Girl coworker (reports to me): Why on earth would anybody need so many guns?

I just sat there looking at her with my open trying not to say anything stupid for a second before my coworker quickly changed the subject.
Ask her why a woman would need more than 3 pairs of shoes.

That would have been the right response, but I don't think I'm ready to show my ideological hand to her yet. I'm still trying to get a sense of hers.

I doubt it. From the same article:
"It was very, very secure," [Capt. Kelly] Richardson said. "Whoever broke into it had some time because it was so secure."​

More likely, with 40 guns missing, the superintendent probably felt that he had to "do something" to get some (dubiously) positive press for the department.

did he ever get his license back? I would sue the living daylight out of them if it was secured per ''MA standards''

the lighter safes where you can have a few rifles in and a couple of hand guns, 2 guys can carry it and just shove it in the back of the truck after they broke open the front door, they're going to revoke the license for that too? complete BS

did he ever get his license back? I would sue the living daylight out of them if it was secured per ''MA standards''
Not the sort of thing they are going to publicize, one way or the other.

FWIW, the first time you have a gun stolen / lost, the law says it can't be used against your license. Two or more times, however, and the person "may be subject to suspension, revocation or be considered unsuitable under said section 131 for the renewal of a lawfully held firearm identification card or license to carry firearms." (Section 129C). The superintendent may have elided "times" to "guns", or the person may have had a prior loss or theft.

Say what you want about Gronk, but he won the Life Lottery fo sho...

Man arrested for burglarizing Patriots Gronkowski's home

(Reuters) - A 31-year-old man has been arrested and two men remain at large for burglarizing the Massachusetts home of New England Patriots star tight end Rob Gronkowski following the team's Super Bowl loss, police said.

Anthony Almeida, 31, of Randolph was arraigned in Wrentham District Court on Friday for breaking and entering, receiving stolen property and malicious destruction of property, the Foxborough Police Department said on Facebook.

Police are still searching for Eric Tyrrell, 28, and Shayne Denn, 26, in connection with the burglary on Feb. 5, the day after Gronkowski's team's upset loss in the Super Bowl to the Eagles.

Gronkowski's chauffeur and security guard Robert Goon posted on Friday a photo of the two men on Twitter and wrote "You better hide I’m coming" after police announced the arrest.

An Apple Watch, a Rolex Watch and two rare coins from the 1800s have been recovered. Firearms owned by Goon have not yet been recovered, police said.

Like many of his teammates, Gronkowski has a home in Foxborough, about 25 miles (40 km) south of Boston that is home to Gillette Stadium, where the team practices and plays.

The 28-year-old athlete now in his eighth NFL season is one of the better known faces on the Patriots, cheered on by fans both for his catches as well as off-season antics that have included serving as the celebrity host of a Caribbean cruise following the team's 2016 Super Bowl victory.

Man arrested for burglarizing Patriots Gronkowski's home

So that post made it sound like it was gronk’s chaufer ‘s firearms that were stolen, not gronks???

Back
Top Bottom