Group buy, Warrior12.com update post 52. 15% off code posted in Members section

LMAO. I might buy that one.

But the pics are a turn off, seems that fit is total sh*t. Baggy AF.
Photos are hard to tell. The only one that actually fully shows a person wearing it, the shirt is clearly a size or two too large.

I hate buying T shirts because they're all sized for fat people with narrow shoulders these days
#fitgirlproblems amirite?

I hate buying T shirts because they're all sized for fat people with narrow shoulders these days
3tlh6y.jpg

is this thing still on, or should i just go out on my own and buy some shirts ???
Sadly I don't know... Gonna ask again... Last response I got a couple of weeks ago was:

Hi Radtekk, Unfortunately at this point we have not. The request is still begin reviewed and considered by management but as soon as there is any word we will let you know.

--

Katie Michelle

Thank you,

Warrior 12
Customer Support Team

Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday 9-5 PM EST
877-727-7279
After Hours Contact Us At: [email protected]

Radtekk wrote:

Hi:)
Just wondering if you folks have had a chance to look into arranging something for us. I've gotten a bit of feedback and repeat inquiries about this.
Thanks!
Lee

and with wearing my tin foil hat and all I also prefer to know who owns the company. Could be Anti 2A liberals preying on 2A supporters.....
That is some serious tinfoil RJ. Might be time to loosen that up and let your brains breathe a little. lol

Back
Top Bottom