Gun and Sport North in Lawrence.Mass.

488 South Broadway, Salem NH, between Aleksa Auto and the Ford dealership on the southbound side of 28.

Last edited:
They are opening a the store on Tuesday. Spoke to the owner earlier this week. With the MA tax going up, he was predicting that he would lose sales. He will still keep the Lawrence branch and waiting on the FFL so when you buy with him is Salem NH, there is not transfer fee to his Lawrence branch.

Stopped in today to buy some stuff, including Blaser 38 special that was listed under "This Month's Specials". Price was advertised at between $11.99/2boxes to $11.49 for more than two.

My son needed some and I was gonna get 3 boxes to stock up a little. Asked for the special at the register and the price was quoted at $17.95/box but he would let me have it for $17. What happened to the $11.99 price? I mentioned his website ad and was told that it needed to be updated. He's a liar. He just opened. The web page is new. It is updated! This is the old bait and switch with the price tag.

My son bought 5 boxes. I told him I didn't need it that bad. Well, so much for my first and last trip to this place.

Here's the link to the specials of the month. Or maybe should say, lie of the month. http://www.gunandsport.com/specials/specials_index.html

Edit: One more thing. I called before driving up and asked if "there is any of the Blase 38 special that is ON SALE left. I was informed, by phone, that there was but not told that the price went up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom