• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here we go....Here comes Maura

Could she be worse than CharLIE Faker? CharLIE ran everything by her before doing it and she contacted him to implement policy.
Do you really want this post to be played back over and over again during her administration?

Of course she could be worse, just like Marsha Coakley would have been worse than that giant quivering mangina. We get to choose the lesser evil in Mass politics, that is all

Do you really want this post to be played back over and over again during her administration?

Of course she could be worse, just like Marsha Coakley would have been worse than that giant quivering mangina. We get to choose the lesser evil in Mass politics, that is all
You get to choose?

Well… “faker faker faker” will be replaced by Healey. Charlie did not take some of the stands I would have liked to have seen, but in this state I’d have gladly taken him as the “lesser of two evils.” She WILL be the next governor… maybe we’ll get an AG who doesn’t suck (lol).

There is a semblance of a choice in this state, a moderate democrat who can do math (Baker), or the looney left. Conservatives, or should I say the “Republicans” in Mass helped to choose the looney left because they wanted to run someone unelectable in the state.

I’m all for principled votes — I’ve never voted for a major party candidate for president in a general election, but this will end poorly.

She will win in a landslide. It’s coming, plan accordingly.

It’s pretty sad she never made it to Washington because Hillary lost.

She’s a shoo-in. I hate baker so much though she is definitely going to be worse but only marginally.

Her social justice platform is pathetic

Same ones CharLIE did - wasn't it Tall Deval that put Maura's 'gal pal' on the Supreme Judicial Court?

Don't get wrapped up with who is in the seat folks, be prepared to be non-compliant
That’s the lazy answer. He crossed my line in the sand, but at the end of the day he did ok with judges, at least when I was still paying attention (before i gave up on this commie shithole).

Back
Top Bottom