• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here we go....Here comes Maura

Baring a nuclear winter - I'll never starve.

I support all my local farms and we have many.

I get VIP service from all the farms. Meat, veggies, eggs, milk, bread.

The local farms charge 2x as much as the supermarket but they have pledged to support me in the event of Armageddon.
As long a food grows - I'm set for life.

I have guns and ammo buried deep in 4 states.

I have specialized digging equipment and land to hide caches.

When spring comes, I'll be excavating once more.

I just don't know what else to buy.

I'm scared of robbers so I keep nothing at home.

I don't know that Ruckus is looking pretty good for a dash and grab. I can imagine someone finding your treasure map in 100 years stuffed in the wall between studs and then attempting to find the treasure again:

No surprise here. But the real question we all need to be asking ourselves is this, can this liberal whacko do more damage to gun owners as AG or governor?

When it comes to liberals as long as they have power they grab for more. She could be running a school board and tell the world she has the authority to do anything. You watch and see if she gets in, it will be covid v2 and probably v3 all over again.

One thing I do remember was when Maura signed her edict / CharLIE said he didn’t have any power to change or undo it. Let’s see if that holds true

Do you not think that her successor as AG will continue her policies?

lol, you all are supporting it by continuing to live in MA

Just up and moving may be possible for some. But there are people who have ties AND RESPOSIBILITIES here that have to be maintained. Some may also have plans to move as soon as they can.

No one thought Martha Coakley could lose, and she lost to Brown and Baker.
Although true, the following will ensure that she wins vs. past history.

- Brown and Baker both had a lot of charisma, making them very likeable. Even if they lied to get support, their smiles won lots of votes. I seriously doubt that there is any RINO left in MA with both charisma and recognition by the masses.

- There is severe guilt in MA amongst voters about how LGBT+ have been treated in the past. Their way of virtue signaling will be to elect one . . . Maura.

Watch and see!

I'll be watching the show from a few miles North of the Border in Free America!

Good luck, you will need it.

I had planned to go to MFS today to pick up a bolt action receiver that was shipped there. It came in on Monday and I just didn't make the time earlier this week.. now I'll probably have to wait in line for hours.

I have 3 more years until my daughter is out of High School - my wife’s current job is opening an office in New Hampshire. Gives me an option.

Can she be worse? I’m actually hoping she is. I want to see her make it illegal to not date LGBTQXYZ123 people, I want her to send the state police out to confiscate every gun in the state. Maybe it will wake up the populace maybe not - but at least we won’t have to keep waiting around.

Wondering: does everyone remember and does ANYONE have any video/sound clip from her classic moment a few years back when, during the whole ruckus over transgenders choice of bathrooms here in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts, a Massachusetts dad who was in attendance at her press conference asked the Filthbag Kunt what would happen if some tranny dude was using the only Ladies room somewhere, and this guy's daughter really had to go...and the evil Filthbag Kunt shot back with her most evil stare and said, with all the evil venom in her voice that you'd expect:
"Well, then she'll just have to HOLD IT"..??
Cuz if I was Diehl (and Trump) I would find that clip, if it exists, get it out on TV and the internet, and play it.. over and over and over and over and....(etc etc).

Just sayin'

There is severe guilt in MA amongst voters about how LGBT+ have been treated in the past.

What am I missing here?

All I seem to hear via the MSM (from what seems to be a minority within a minority) is whining about gendered washrooms, limits on the ability to pedo around town, state-sponsored reassignment, feelings and pronouns, and how a consistent model of fail should be praised and rewarded. What is it that they are feeling guilty about?

Last edited:
I have 3 more years until my daughter is out of High School - my wife’s current job is opening an office in New Hampshire. Gives me an option.

Can she be worse? I’m actually hoping she is. I want to see her make it illegal to not date LGBTQXYZ123 people, I want her to send the state police out to confiscate every gun in the state. Maybe it will wake up the populace maybe not - but at least we won’t have to keep waiting around.
Once you're past the point of no return (MA is), the only true way out is through. Might as well accelerate

Sorry you guys, her winning is a slam dunk.

maura-healey.gif

Too bad you don't have Democrats like Ed King anymore. He was your last true "Republican" governor.

I was invited, and attended, his inauguration. I wish I knew where the invite was.

"Dump the Duke"

Last edited:
Does this mean I’ll be allowed to use the ladies’ restroom if I want? I’ll be sure to leave the toilet seat up when I’m done.

Wondering: does everyone remember and does ANYONE have any video/sound clip from her classic moment a few years back when, during the whole ruckus over transgenders choice of bathrooms here in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts, a Massachusetts dad who was in attendance at her press conference asked the Filthbag Kunt what would happen if some tranny dude was using the only Ladies room somewhere, and this guy's daughter really had to go...and the evil Filthbag Kunt shot back with her most evil stare and said, with all the evil venom in her voice that you'd expect:
"Well, then she'll just have to HOLD IT"..??
Cuz if I was Diehl (and Trump) I would find that clip, if it exists, get it out on TV and the internet, and play it.. over and over and over and over and....(etc etc).

Just sayin'

Someone does.

1642687676849.png

A comment by Attorney General Maura Healey telling those uncomfortable with sharing a bathroom with a transgender person to “hold it” has rankled critics of a transgender rights bill, who said they’d be vilified as bigots if they used the same language amid the heated debate over the legislation.

Healey, an advocate of the bill, appeared Tuesday before a State House panel and advocated for passage of the legislation, which would prohibit discrimination against transgender people and allow them to use a bathroom or locker room that fits their gender identity.

Healey, in addressing the panel, took aim at those who term the legislation a “bathroom bill,” according to the State House News Service.

“If you’ve got that much of a problem, hold it,” Healey said.

The comment drew immediate criticism from the head of the Massachusetts Family Institute, which has lobbied against the bill.

“I think it’s hypocritical,” Andrew Beckwith, the group’s president, said last night. “People like myself, organizations like the Massachusetts Family Institute that are concerned about the privacy and safety of all women and children … if we made a suggestion (about transgender people), if we said they’re expected to hold it, we would have been called bigots and haters and transphobic.

“Here’s the attorney general, who is supposed to be the chief attorney for everyone in the commonwealth, and she’s telling people like my 6-year-old daughter that she has to hold it?”

Healey’s office dismissed the criticism and fired back at the MFI for using “boogeymen and scare tactics to convince people that transgender individuals should be treated differently than anyone else.”

“The AG has been clear — discrimination against transgender people is unacceptable and morally wrong,” spokeswoman Cyndi Roy Gonzalez said. “This isn’t about bathrooms — this is about treating all people with dignity and respect.”

The back-and-forth may only heighten the fervor around the legislation, which has at times dominated the bandwidth for attention on Beacon Hill, including where Gov. Charlie Baker stands.

Baker’s office has said he “believes people should use the restroom facility they feel comfortable using,” leading some to take it as a potential signal of support.

When it comes to liberals as long as they have power they grab for more. She could be running a school board and tell the world she has the authority to do anything. You watch and see if she gets in, it will be covid v2 and probably v3 all over again.
This!! Personally I feel we've been whistling past the graveyard when it comes to the Rona. If she gets in.....all bets are off. Every looney mandate you can think of will be jammed up our collective asses. And forget 2A. That will be erased from the books.

Back
Top Bottom