home defense firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 pages and still going strong. The force is strong with this one.

7 pages, nooblet.

Maybe he is racist, maybe there are racists here, but that has nothing to do with gun owners as a collective. He is clearly insulting NES, as Nicole pointed out, and probably trolling for reactions from certain members he has taken issue with.

he should just call them out directly if he wants to be an a**h***.

Nom. Nom. That is worth eating now.

i am happy to have prepared a nicole-approved meal for lunch. [grin]

Maybe he is racist, maybe there are racists here, but that has nothing to do with gun owners as a collective. He is clearly insulting NES, as Nicole pointed out, and probably trolling for reactions from certain members he has taken issue with.

Agreed.

He also mentions "Jewish" firearms -- wouldn't the correct term be Israeli firearms ?

Maybe he was hoping to see Stormfront links from NESers ?

Last edited:
Agreed. He also mentions "Jewish" firearms -- wouldn't the correct term be Israeli firearms ? Maybe he was hoping to see Stormfront links from NESers ?

IDK what that is, I am not going to google it, but maybe he is just being a dick to get these types of reactions.

7 pages, nooblet.

One of us is really, really, high right now.

33zchhz.jpg

may be mods are racist white people ... or xenophobs [rofl]I completely missed starbucks thread, what that about which coffee is still legal in mAss? I bet it had no big guns, wizards or dragons.

I just searched it. Ten posts. Apparently Starbucks hates American GI's but is pro 2A so they get a pass. (kidding!)

Jesuslove had a group of posts that ended at 4:42 yesterday afternoon. He had two posts later last night, one at 10:58 and the final one at 11:02.

Now, 12.5 hours after Elvis has left the building, we're talking about pastrami and cupcakes and how we have our screens configured.

Jesuslove had a group of posts that ended at 4:42 yesterday afternoon. He had two posts later last night, one at 10:58 and the final one at 11:02.

Now, 12.5 hours after Elvis has left the building, we're talking about pastrami and cupcakes and how we have our screens configured.

because NES.

Solving the world's problems....one at a time.

Sounds like the correct level of attention to be paid to a [troll]
--make my pastrami sandwich on dark rye with deli-style mustard, and a half-sour pickle on the side.

Excellent summary of thread. But what is your thesis?

Question: between the 9mm and .40 round, does one hold any specific benefits over the other? I have an acquaintance that swears by the .40 caliber round, and he tends to wax poetic about his .40 glock. Does this caliber bring anything to the table over a 9mm caliber firearm?

It depands. How dead do you prefer the bad guy to be ? I know people who swear by the 44 magnum only. Get it ?

.40 is a little more powerful, a little more recoil, and a little more expensive. With the modern designs of JHP, IMO the difference in effectiveness is minimal. For a newer shooter, I would recommend the 9mm -- less recoil means less flinch.

+1. Yes. This.

Excellent summary of thread. But what is your thesis?

I had to look up, "xenophobe," and now I looked up, "thesis."

Jesuslove is PrimusTactical, a student at NYU who was researching, Sexism In America's Gun Culture. He/She began this thread with, "Gentlemen," and since no one picked up on it he/she decided to flush out the racists instead.

Seriously, I love the way nearly everyone handles themselves here. I'm proud to be a member. The best post ever was when Atilla said, Oh pick me, pick me, when it was brought up that jesuslove was looking for a racist.

I've got 95 Theses but transubstantiation ain't one

I can do without the 95, and will take Transubstantiation all day long, every day, for the rest of my life.

I guess we were supposed to be impressed with the OP's level of cash earmarked for firearms purchases, or something like that. [rolleyes]

Jesuslove is PrimusTactical, a student at NYU who was researching, Sexism In America's Gun Culture. He/She began this thread with, "Gentlemen," and since no one picked up on it he/she decided to flush out the racists instead.

Seriously, I love the way nearly everyone handles themselves here. I'm proud to be a member. The best post ever was when Atilla said, Oh pick me, pick me, when it was brought up that jesuslove was looking for a racist.

What did you expet people to do?

So are we talking a Marsha Coakley wannabe or some birkenstock-clad, Southern Poverty law center rainmaker?

confused.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom