home defense firearm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am merely making assumptions based on the general disdain I see on here for people of other nationalities and religions. Given that Caucasian people and christian people make the majority of the population of the US, I figured this could generally quell the general xenophobia I have witness on this forum.

I will leave that out next time as it appears that those views aren't 100% shared. I sincerely apologize for my assumptions.

Youre in the wrong forum. You're looking for the obama for America forum.

I honestly don't understand why this is trolling. It appears that the members of this forum are quick to judge and stereotype.

Next time I have legitimate questions, I'll be sure to internalize them, do the research myself, and refrain from openly asking questions. It appears that questions do make people stupid around here.

*cue Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom theme music*

Fascinating... Today we are following a trollus obviousarum as it grazes through an internet forum. This subspecies appears to have a chameleon-like capability, effortlessly shifting between observable phenotypes. Earlier, the creature appeared to be a Trollus obviousarum sp. fuddicus, but upon encountering drunk-posting and general irreverence, it seems to have morphed into Trollus obviousarum sp. passiveaggressivcus. I'll wait here while Ed baits the trollus obviousarum further. Perhaps it will morph into yet another varietal...if provoked, we may see a standard Godwin attack, a youliveinyourmothersbasement defensive posture, or, if we are lucky, the clever beast will concoct a new attack never before captured on camera. It's vocabulary is rather extensive for a trollus obviousarum, and it did reference free body diagrams...this creature may be a rare specimen indeed.

Fascinating... Today we are following a trollus obviousarum as it grazes through an internet forum. This subspecies appears to have a chameleon-like capability, effortlessly shifting between observable phenotypes. Earlier, the creature appeared to be a Trollus obviousarum sp. fuddicus, but upon encountering drunk-posting and general irreverence, it seems to have morphed into Trollus obviousarum sp. passiveaggressivcus. I'll wait here while Ed baits the trollus obviousarum further. Perhaps it will morph into yet another varietal...if provoked, we may see a standard Godwin attack, a youliveinyourmothersbasement defensive posture, or, if we are lucky, the clever beast will concoct a new attack never before captured on camera. It's vocabulary is rather extensive for a trollus obviousarum, and it did reference free body diagrams...this creature may be a rare specimen indeed.

Tears....from.....laughing.....

I honestly don't know what to make of this. Guy seems sincere, but something's not quite right.....so we'll subscribe and see what happens on the next episode of "Jesuslove meets NES"

Fascinating. And it brings to mind a great idea for a home defense round... birdshot with ghost pepper extract! Solves the issue of overpenetration, and provides superior stopping power with the addition of over 1 million Scoville heat units. I would recommend against Biden-style warning shots, though... once the oils start drifting down, you run the risk of Macing yourself.

Mr. Perkins,
Once you have the beast in your sights, how to you plan on ensnaring him?

Why does the original post makes me feel like this guy thinks that this is what NES is all about.Am I the only one that feels that way?

Attachments

• IMG_1431_141163938_std.jpg
    IMG_1431_141163938_std.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 37
Why does the original post makes me feel like this guy thinks that this is what NES is all about.Am I the only one that feels that way?

C'mon PATRON, fess up, we know you have that white hood in your closet, right next to your SS uniform [laugh]

images

Um. No. I feel exactly the same way. I would say, based on what Jesuslove has been posting, you have pretty much nailed it.

(I just pray to God that it's a stock photo.)

Scarecrows....when you light them on fire with dragon's breath....welll.....they stop looking like scarecrows eventually. :(

you guys in NH are completely spoiled ... pre-ban dragons? We can't have these in mAss. NH is truly a land of Wizards and magic ... and bacon. [laugh]

i hope everyone knows this guy is trouble. yesterday he's looking for home defence tips and today he wants to go shoot peoples AK's. He was informed some how this forum is filled with white, rednecked, bible humping, uneducated, nuts. I had to guess this is some guy in a suite sitting in coaklys office hopping to see if some one is compliant. I wouldn't let him near my dog no matter my fire arms. he was given great advice yesterday but is still digging and graduating to firearms he wants to shoot he can't have in the city he lives.

hijacking his thread awsome[rofl]

I firmly believe that the world would be a better place if people had a thicker skin, but in this case i was completely offended by his repeating over and over that he is a straight white christian male. Are you freaking kidding me? He thinks that is the common bond we would have to give him some sort of look behind the curtain? I'm glad his thread got blown up, at least it was fun to read.

i hope everyone knows this guy is trouble. yesterday he's looking for home defence tips and today he wants to go shoot peoples AK's. He was informed some how this forum is filled with white, rednecked, bible humping, uneducated, nuts. I had to guess this is some guy in a suite sitting in coaklys office hopping to see if some one is compliant. I wouldn't let him near my dog no matter my fire arms. he was given great advice yesterday but is still digging and graduating to firearms he wants to shoot he can't have in the city he lives.

You neglected to mention he has the personality of dried pancake batter.

I don't get it. Is summing up 233 posts with one post, "hijacking?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom