Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

I was able to get the night shift off tonight so I won't be acting like a total zombie tomorrow. Gear's all packed, just have to make sure my gats are greased.

Team Throat Hammer out of costume, but still tactical as ****.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382897805399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382897805399.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 50
sup /NES/, i just unpacked and i am short a 30 rd USGI mag, it will have a grey magpul follower and belongs to drgrant, please let me know if any of you guys or gals have found an extra mag laying around.

i might have grabbed that one, actually, i was mostly there when i picked it up after i dropped it. if you have it could you mail it to him or me? i'll get the address if you can confirm you has. i feel like an ******* losing someone else's stuff. [sad]

unrelated: contramnky can i paypal you for these socks? i like them. [laugh]

Today. Was. Awesome.
Thanks guys for setting this up and running it.

Atilla thanks for the rig and falling into the pond.

no prob. i like to party. i hope someone other than roland saw my awesome jump into the boat from the other side of the pond on my second run. i'd already been wet once that day, water no longer frightened me so i decided to GO FOR IT.

no prob. i like to party. i hope someone other than roland saw my awesome jump into the boat from the other side of the pond on my second run. i'd already been wet once that day, water no longer frightened me so i decided to GO FOR IT.

I will vouch. It was ****ing a leap of faith. Boat had to be a few feet out. If you yelled YOLO, it would be in my top 5.

Had a great time, looking forward to next time! Hopefully I'll be able to stay for the entire thing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

also, the one thing i HOPE someone got a picture of--does anyone have the picture of me drawing a handbird with the little man who had the pad of paper and crayons? bonus points if you can scan and post the handbird i drew.

was probably one of the most unapproachable-looking people there soaking wet and ready to puke, but when a kid asks you to draw a picture YOU DRAW A PICTURE.

put that in your pipe and smoke it, antis. gun owners are awesome people. even me.

Had a great time. Sweetjeep and joeendris: mission accomplished. You dished up competition and pain! THANK YOU.

I enjoyed putting NES names with faces of the competitors.

MrJingles, you were AMAZING. You even saved yourself from our sinking raft! [smile] Any time you need a partner, please let me know.

atilla: I saw you with the little man and you're work was more like Picaso than Michael Angelo.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atilla again.

Last edited:
also, the one thing i HOPE someone got a picture of--does anyone have the picture of me drawing a handbird with the little man who had the pad of paper and crayons? bonus points if you can scan and post the handbird i drew.

was probably one of the most unapproachable-looking people there soaking wet and ready to puke, but when a kid asks you to draw a picture YOU DRAW A PICTURE.

put that in your pipe and smoke it, antis. gun owners are awesome people. even me.

That was my little dude, and we have it around somewhere. When my legs start working again I will look for it

That was my little dude, and we have it around somewhere. When my legs start working again I will look for it

outstanding! i couldn't say no when he asked. he picked some rad colors as well. it's early for thanksgiving but a handbird was the first thing i could think of. when cold and wet my inner artist reverts to kindergarten-level. and i'm okay with that.

for everyone, the townsend club has started to post some pictures. i'm fortunate that some of my rifle pics make me look as good as i shot. first run i only had one miss, second run my reflex was catching a lot of light from behind me and was getting totally washed out so i was sloppier.

all i know about the runs was that roland and i weren't last (GOOD), and in our second run we shaved seven minutes off (BETTER).

I fell in.

1383020_609267399119737_909759505_n_zps3ae51e79.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom