Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

Looking like I (we, team full metal jackass) am (are) out... I was reminded that I have the game to go to in the afternoon and my partner is taking the red eye back from his vacation the night prior... So...

I was away last week and did not have a chance to post this.

Looking like I (we, team full metal jackass) am (are) out... I was reminded that I have the game to go to in the afternoon and my partner is taking the red eye back from his vacation the night prior... So...

I was away last week and did not have a chance to post this.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

anyone got preban AR mags they can lend me for the match? i have space for six.

i sold all mine.

I have a bunch of USGI 30 round mags with magpul followers, some with ranger plates, some without... you're welcome to borrow them if needed. I know I have at least 6.

-Mike

i'm going to need some G19 mags...........shield 9mm mags as well...........

I have a bunch of USGI 30 round mags with magpul followers, some with ranger plates, some without... you're welcome to borrow them if needed. I know I have at least 6.

-Mike

baller status. are you coming to the event? if not, could you link up with kevin as i'm gonna see him saturday for the maadi?

i have obtained secret plans for our team's loadout transmitted via carrier pigeon. if you're all nice to roland he might post them. or maybe he wants to keep you all guessing.

we'll see.

i have obtained secret plans for our team's loadout transmitted via carrier pigeon. if you're all nice to roland he might post them. or maybe he wants to keep you all guessing.

we'll see.

Im game. Its too late for anyone to even come close to this opfour load out.

Changing the game with vegetable tactics.

ype2ebe5.jpg

Please update my team's name to "Team[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] Better Late Than Pregnant!"

and my teammate is "WeKilledKenny" (I just named him that).
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom