Hora Dolor round 3. Any interest?

Either last weekend of September or first weekend of October. Those are the tentative dates, sweets and I still need to bring this up to the powers that be.

Crap... I'm out of state the week of Oct 5-12... Here's hoping for end of Sept!

extra mags are never a bad thing in any situation...I just bought a couple extra(at bend me over prices) for my CZ...no reason other than that I found them.

Sucks you ran out of mags bro.

On a side note:

There is an opening on Team Roland!

the hell there is! you can't dump me! i'll turn into a crazy stalker woman-teammate.

All this talk of atilla running out of pistol mags, how many will we need? I only have 2, should I get at least 2 more?

i had 4 [rofl]

there was a special way you could load mags though, one had to be six i think, the rest could be full-cap. so i loaded them all to six. i don't know why i did this.

it was a bad idea.

the hell there is! you can't dump me! i'll turn into a crazy stalker woman-teammate.

i had 4 [rofl]

there was a special way you could load mags though, one had to be six i think, the rest could be full-cap. so i loaded them all to six. i don't know why i did this.

it was a bad idea.

[laugh]

You could also do what I did, which was a dump pouch full of loose .38spl for my S&W m36 [laugh]

i had 4 [rofl]

it was a bad idea.

[laugh] NY legal run 'n' gunning.

On the magazines.

We were trying to force reloads/mag changes. You had to have a certain starter setup (I forget what). So you would be required to do at least one mag change, period.

You could carry as much as you want after that. and if you carried "a shitload" you could go back to a local staging area and resupply as much as you wanted/needed.

Atilla, not listening to instructions, did not prepare correctly and had to, on video, proclaim his everlasting love to a 1 certain Mrs. Elizabeth Warren.

Just in case Mark forgot about the incident..

Mark and Elizabeth WaHOREen sitting in a tree.. - YouTube

On the magazines.

We were trying to force reloads/mag changes. You had to have a certain starter setup (I forget what). So you would be required to do at least one mag change, period.

You could carry as much as you want after that. and if you carried "a shitload" you could go back to a local staging area and resupply as much as you wanted/needed.

Atilla, not listening to instructions, did not prepare correctly and had to, on video, proclaim his everlasting love to a 1 certain Mrs. Elizabeth Warren.

Just in case Mark forgot about the incident..

Mark and Elizabeth WaHOREen sitting in a tree.. - YouTube

I love how the one comment on that video is some butt hurt liberal.

LOL the comment:

I guess saying you want to make out with a Senator is a threat [rofl] She is a freaking idiot...

I have sent your video to the attention of. the FBI. Anyone who makes a threat of harming a public official needs to be brought to their attention. You need to have your gun permit taken, too.

I love how the one comment on that video is some butt hurt liberal.

I hope that was a joke post and some one not bat crap crazy. sad thing is Atillia will get busted by the FBI for it and the fb page telling people to call the police for open carry and lie about the person stays up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom