• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hornady Heir Moves To Newton

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
I got this from a reliable source who is a Newton based construction and landscaping business owner.
One of the family members that owns Hornady, (a woman in her 70's), has purchased a property on upscale Dudley Rd. in Newton. Plans are in the works to build a home in the $5m range, which includes a half million just in landscaping alone.
I wonder how her moonbat neighbors will take to her once they find out her money comes from an evil ammunition business.

There is no reason think she would want to own guns or has ever owned them in her adult life. She might have owned a gun reluctantly in the past. On a personal level, she could be staunchly against the private ownership of firearms. She could also have a private security detail.

Like many moonbats she would have married into money
The question is why on earth build here moonbat or not

I'm sure she's in for some real culture shock when she finds out what kind of BS she'll have to go through to get an LTC in Newton.

Newton BS isn't the worst BS in MA. She'll get T&H that can be upgraded to No Restrictions in a year.
AFAIK Newton PD pretty much follows state guidelines with no extra requirements like mandatory range membership, live fire test, or letters of reference from 27 people.

70+ years old and building a 5 million dollar home,hope it gets built in timely fashion so she can enjoy it. Not to put a hex on her but hope she get to stick around for another 20 plus years.

There is no reason think she would want to own guns or has ever owned them in her adult life. She might have owned a gun reluctantly in the past. On a personal level, she could be staunchly against the private ownership of firearms. She could also have a private security detail.

QFT.

In NES parlance, she probably IS a moonbat.

Newton BS isn't the worst BS in MA. She'll get T&H that can be upgraded to No Restrictions in a year.
AFAIK Newton PD pretty much follows state guidelines with no extra requirements like mandatory range membership, live fire test, or letters of reference from 27 people.
References from 2 people.

Dudley Rd sucks. Pretty much the center of Newton and it'll take 15 minutes just to leave Newton

I grew up in Newton, got my first LTC there in 1982, and lived there until 2005.
They required me to do all those things you listed every time I renewed.

I grew up in Newton, got my first LTC there in 1982, and lived there until 2005.
They required me to do all those things you listed every time I renewed.

Did you grow up building 5m dollar houses in Newton?
Something tells me her LTC process will be handled... from above.

Did you grow up building 5m dollar houses in Newton?
Something tells me her LTC process will be handled... from above.
Yes, with her money the LTC process will probably go much smoother and faster. Especially if she makes the right donations.

moonbats are NIMBYs and never follow the laws setup for peasants. I bet she can carry but is anti2a like most of prominent Ds.

References from 2 people.

Dudley Rd sucks. Pretty much the center of Newton and it'll take 15 minutes just to leave Newton

Do they require letters of reference or just names of two people who can vouch for you for initial application? I just had to name two people for renewal and nobody called them.

People who live on Dudley Rd. don't need to leave their houses during the rush hour.

I wonder how her moonbat neighbors will take to her once they find out her money comes from an evil ammunition business.
I honestly don't think they'll care. As long as they get their property tax money so they can use it to brainwash kids at schools and enforce banning leafblowers.

Oh this is going to be good. I can't wait to see the heads start exploding. [popcorn]

Doesn't matter, she's probably "one of them" herself. (otherwise why would you live in a top 5 moonbat town in the
state?) With that much cake, why not just live in boston? (You could get a nice condo with off street parking for that kind of money)

Donald Zilkha had controlling interest in HK and Colt and he was a common Clinton/Democrat bootlicker, at least at
one time. I'm sure he was not the only hypocrite.

-Mike

Do they require letters of reference or just names of two people who can vouch for you for initial application? I just had to name two people for renewal and nobody called them.

People who live on Dudley Rd. don't need to leave their houses during the rush hour.
Letters of reference. The directions ask for something specific like "vouch that this person is of sound mind" or something like that. So the letter can (should) be short and right to the point. "I've known X for 10 years and X is of sound mind." Sign it. Good to go.

But in Boston you don't get to live one street over from the Sumner Redstone mansion.

But in Newton you don't get to see homeless drunks and junkies exposing themselves as they piss on the sidewalk in the middle of the afternoon. Oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom