• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hornady Heir Moves To Newton

But in Newton you don't get to see homeless drunks and junkies exposing themselves as they piss on the sidewalk in the middle of the afternoon.

Yep, that and drunk college kids throwing up at night make city living vibrant and sophisticated. Oh, and the size of rats I've seen on Beacon Hill. I'm not sure a single 5.56 would stop one of those.

Why would she come to an anti-gun, moonbat, communist state like Massachusetts? On top of everything else, the weather sucks too. If I had $5M to spend on a house and could go anywhere in the country, it certainly wouldn't be here.

Where Are They Now? Margaret Hornady David '78SM

She got her masters at Simmons. Sounds like she's been involved in the family business at least. She doesn't sound particularly moonbatty in the article.

Edit - She has apparently supported gun grabbing politicians in the past, resulting in enough internet drama that Hornady felt the need to publicly distance themselves from her comments. Arfcom thread - I'm guessing we have an NES thread somewhere as well:

For everyone wanting to crucify Hornady without knowing the facts....... - Page 1 - AR15.COM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom