how are your post trump, color revolution, covid family relationships ?

Dorchester as a whole is: African American 44%; White 22%; Hispanic 20%; Asian 10%. And Niche.com says the most common phrase to describe the neighborhood is “Hard working people.” Not a lot of extra money around.

Can think of two BLM signs. Way more in the lily ‘burbs.

f***ing hypocrites: “Black Lives Matter - as long as we don’t have to live with them, or go to school with them.”
I work in Chelsea. Not gonna bother to look up the racial make-up but Whites are certainly in the minority. Can't recall seeing a single BLM sign anywhere. Horse country up in the North Shore is a different story

Ahh yes, gas prices. Blame Biden if you want, the real economists know that's just a scapegoat.

If the extra 20-30 bucks a week is life changing for you then I know of plenty of places hiring. For the rest of us- jobs and contracts and the market has kept up with inflation and my life still hasn't changed. I know a lot of people whose entire identity is politics. Seems like a frustrating way to waste brain cells. I'll keep focusing on myself and my family.

I look at the past 10-12 years of my life and I can attribute all my successes or failures 100% to my own doing. I'm way better off now than I was 4 years ago and that has absolutely zero to do with the president. It's really easy to blame our troubles on THE MAN, a lot harder to take responsibility.

If you are really going to sit here and try to sell me that your life is significantly worse off because gas prices went up 2 bucks then lets be honest... your life wasn't all that great to begin with

true but we were energy independent and exporters of oil before that president guy did things.

The only family thing is my brother and SIL avoid talking politics AT ALL. Only b/c my dad, a staunch Democrat, has said a lot of not-nice things about the current administration. ROFL!!!

As far as colorwheelies, wife was in Northampton last weekend for a class. She said the # of BLM signs were staggering. Saw zero black people her entire 2 days there. ROFL!!! "Black Lives Matter - In Matter-pan. Not Northampton."
Northampton has turned into one of the biggest liberal shit holes anywhere. The whole place is falling apart, panhandlers that harass you, BLM everywhere, cops who stand by and watch vandalism, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

I use to go there a lot for the music venues and restaurants, not anymore. Forget about finding a place to park, and if you do people yell at you when you return if you take too long to leave because someone is always waiting for that precious parking spot.

Here is what you have to look forward to in Northampton for just minding your own business. And this is just the latest, stabbings seem to be quite fashionable in that town.

the hater machine always need an enemy to support their agendas; families have been destroyed over the last 5 yrs these issues. it has alway been shaky with mine who are flaming liberals mostly employed as teachers in the public school system. we are completely opposite in view on the political/social spectrum. they started a fight and that was it, all relationships, contact, holiday invites ceased. it has 4 yrs. my wife's side are mostly conservative, don't care and the liberals are accepting
Last year, I got literally disinvited (He said "You're disinvited. Every other person coming has been shot.") to my niece's college graduation party because I wasn't vaccinated. Haven't spoken with my brother since. He is very conservative in just about every way. His wife runs a nursing home and he might have some immunity compromises, so they were petrified the whole time, and I think still are. Still, no way to treat a brother. My other brother and sister are liberal commies, but I still communicate with them, and see my sister a bit. Sis said she might rearrange her will so brother is executor, because he loaned her some dough. I'm fine with that.

Nobody else I know cares that much, but we have some friends who's kids are kind of petrified also. I'd say their younger one is maybe 5th grade? I think they just assume I'm shot, who wouldn't be, right? Work doesn't care, nor pretty much anybody else. Just conservative brother. Oh well, that's on him, not me.

I have a liberal brother and sister that I have no contact with, not because of politics but because of an estate battle. But the estate battle was before Trump, If there had been no estate battle I am sure Trump winning would have ended our relationship, they are ultra liberal.

Now on my wife’s side we all had a good relationship up until covid. They are all liberals and hated Trump but we could put it aside by trying to avoid political conversations.

But then covid hit……… My wife spent many tearful phone conversations with her siblings begging us to get the jab, but we didn't. Then we stopped getting invited to family and Holiday gatherings. Now we have been told we are not allowed in any of their houses if we are not vaccinated.

There was a baby shower for the latest grandchild. Wife was told don’t come to the shower, but please drop a gift in the mail. That’s when I said F*#k that.:mad:

My brother (not disinvite one) said they went to Christmas party, and everyone took a Covid test there, and after passing, went in to the party. I didn't tell him I went to my wife's family Christmas, where we all just piled in like usual, threw caution to the wind, showed up and shared the love. Merry Christmas!

Ahh yes, gas prices. Blame Biden if you want, the real economists know that's just a scapegoat.

Which leftist piss rag did you read that in? Who do these so-called "real economists" work for? The same media cabal who hated Trump, initially said cloth masks weren't effective against covid, then changed their mind for 2 years, then changed their mind again after it was over? Those people? Right.

I'm gonna be a little nicer than I ordinarily would be because in your original post you seemed to indicate that you purposely stay uninformed. To start, Biden absolutely takes blame for rising gas prices given that upon assuming office he immediately took executive action driving the price higher, namely and most importantly killing the Keystone XL pipeline. But he also banned fracking on public lands. We were on track to be a net oil exporter, and Biden destroyed that. But he also made imports more expensive both because he banned Russian oil, and because OPEC and other cartels know he's a predictable, weak-willed, senile, softy, so they've cut supply which has driven up prices.

If the extra 20-30 bucks a week is life changing for you then I know of plenty of places hiring. For the rest of us- jobs and contracts and the market has kept up with inflation and my life still hasn't changed.

You know it's really ironic that you said "be kind" in your original post, because there are a ton of people in America for whom these price increases greatly harm their ability to maintain their standard of living. Massachusetts is one of the wealthiest states in the union with very high pay and a usable public transit system. So yeah, screw all those poor and average people who were already having a hard time (because wage increases have absolutely not kept up with inflation nor productivity and you're incredibly misinformed if you think they have).

This argument, which I frequently see made by blue-haired bad-tattoo-having college students, is a completely fallacy as gas prices do not exist in a vacuum. The price of nearly every product you consume, including and especially food, is affected by gas prices. Prices for everything have increased. So it's not just an extra 20-30 bucks a week now, is it?

I know a lot of people whose entire identity is politics. Seems like a frustrating way to waste brain cells. I'll keep focusing on myself and my family.

Your entire identity doesn't have to be politics for you to pay attention to what's going on. Not paying attention means you cede your power to stop the degeneration of society. You are a hard working, loving provider for your family, which is great! But not everyone got the memo to just work hard and live and let live. Bit by bit, people who hate you begin to encroach. And eventually you will no longer be able to ignore it.

I'm way better off now than I was 4 years ago and that has absolutely zero to do with the president.

That's very fortunate for you. Your perception would probably be different if you had the misfortune of being negatively affected by leftist policies, like the countless families who have lost someone they loved because an illegal immigrant was here driving drunk, or the oil drillers who were put out of work because of the anti-oil policies. I could go on. The President absolutely affects people in general, no matter how insulated you as an individual may be.

If you are really going to sit here and try to sell me that your life is significantly worse off because gas prices went up 2 bucks then lets be honest... your life wasn't all that great to begin with

I am very fortunate in my compensation as a computer guy. Yes, a lot of that was hard work, but there was also luck, blessing, and help from others. Not everyone can be so financially well off like us. That doesn't mean their lives aren't great. Quite frankly to reduce someone's life value to their income or to write off struggles because you have it good is quite conceited.

The only family thing is my brother and SIL avoid talking politics AT ALL. Only b/c my dad, a staunch Democrat, has said a lot of not-nice things about the current administration. ROFL!!!

As far as colorwheelies, wife was in Northampton last weekend for a class. She said the # of BLM signs were staggering. Saw zero black people her entire 2 days there. ROFL!!! "Black Lives Matter - In Matter-pan. Not Northampton."
Ditto for Lebanon/Hanover NH. Honestly, not much difference between NoHo and the Upper Valley now. Such a shame.

Black males are only 6% of the population but close to 50% of murder victims. The more violence in cities, the more black victims of crime. The defund the police proponents are white liberals in wealthy suburbs, wealthy celebrities and politicians who live in the wealthiest and safest areas.

The same types oppose school vouchers so less well off parents can send their kids to private schools, escaping bad public schools especially in cities. The pelosi, Kennedy’s, cuomos, etc live in wealthy areas with good schools or send their kids to elite private schools.

One of the first bills Obama signed in 09 was a bill to kill the voucher trial program for kids in DC. A few black girls went to Sidwell friends with the voucher, the same school Obama and Clinton sent their kids. He could afford it and his girls should go there not the terrible DC public schools but those poor black girls were not deserving because they didn’t have wealthy parents. The biggest lie in politics is democrats care about people. Their subservience to teachers unions and keeping kids stuck in truly horrible schools like LA, Detroit, DC, Chicago etc is disgusting and illustrative of how little they care about people.

That’s because the police are shooting them. Didn’t you hear? They drag them out of their homes and shoot them. For no reason.

Sounds like the Hamilton, Wenham, Essex, Ipswich area. Really the only area in my corner of the world that I've seen multiple BLM signs displayed. White as snow. (not that there's anything wrong with that lol)

My sister is a lib and her husband is even worse. (Born in NYC, Harvard Law, lives in Cambridge) My sis and I came to a realization years ago that neither one of us is going to change the other's mind so we really don't discuss politics or social issues. I see her and her kid pretty much every weekend. Her husband and I pretty much don't talk except to say hello and goodbye, but we were like that pre Trump and pre covid.

I haven't been together with the rest of the family since Christmas 2019 due to my non vax status. My aunt and uncle are having health issues so I guess I can kind of see where they're coming from. She did have me come by on Christmas and Thanksgiving last year to pick up a plate. Met me in the lobby of the building and gave me a hug, lol.

They're mostly libs but she and my uncle were always quick to squash any political talk at get togethers, regardless of what opinion was being expressed. They're smart enough to know that politics isn't worth ruining family relationships over.

I have a female friend that I was very close with who likes to think of herself as being independent minded but in reality I could spend an hour researching what's trending on FB and it would pretty much match with what's getting her worked up currently.

She works in a hospital and is convinced that the unvaxxed are to blame for everything that's gone on for the last couple years. I tried to avoid the political talk, but she would push and I would say f*ck it and lay it out there. She pretty much thinks I'm a racist, right wing conspiracy nut job and I think she's living in a fantasy world and blind to what's going on in the world. We haven't talked in months.

Work is pretty much live and let live. There's still a few people that are masked 24/7. They don't push it on anyone, no one pushes them and we all get along.

Come to think about it, if you’re an urban dweller looking for a house to rob, a BLm sign is an open invitation, not a deterrent. “Oh, they love me, I’ll steal somewhere else.” Nope. “Hey - they won’t do nuffin!” Lol

Which leftist piss rag did you read that in? Who do these so-called "real economists" work for? The same media cabal who hated Trump, initially said cloth masks weren't effective against covid, then changed their mind for 2 years, then changed their mind again after it was over? Those people? Right.

I'm gonna be a little nicer than I ordinarily would be because in your original post you seemed to indicate that you purposely stay uninformed. To start, Biden absolutely takes blame for rising gas prices given that upon assuming office he immediately took executive action driving the price higher, namely and most importantly killing the Keystone XL pipeline. But he also banned fracking on public lands. We were on track to be a net oil exporter, and Biden destroyed that. But he also made imports more expensive both because he banned Russian oil, and because OPEC and other cartels know he's a predictable, weak-willed, senile, softy, so they've cut supply which has driven up prices.

You know it's really ironic that you said "be kind" in your original post, because there are a ton of people in America for whom these price increases greatly harm their ability to maintain their standard of living. Massachusetts is one of the wealthiest states in the union with very high pay and a usable public transit system. So yeah, screw all those poor and average people who were already having a hard time (because wage increases have absolutely not kept up with inflation nor productivity and you're incredibly misinformed if you think they have).

This argument, which I frequently see made by blue-haired bad-tattoo-having college students, is a completely fallacy as gas prices do not exist in a vacuum. The price of nearly every product you consume, including and especially food, is affected by gas prices. Prices for everything have increased. So it's not just an extra 20-30 bucks a week now, is it?

Your entire identity doesn't have to be politics for you to pay attention to what's going on. Not paying attention means you cede your power to stop the degeneration of society. You are a hard working, loving provider for your family, which is great! But not everyone got the memo to just work hard and live and let live. Bit by bit, people who hate you begin to encroach. And eventually you will no longer be able to ignore it.

That's very fortunate for you. Your perception would probably be different if you had the misfortune of being negatively affected by leftist policies, like the countless families who have lost someone they loved because an illegal immigrant was here driving drunk, or the oil drillers who were put out of work because of the anti-oil policies. I could go on. The President absolutely affects people in general, no matter how insulated you as an individual may be.

I am very fortunate in my compensation as a computer guy. Yes, a lot of that was hard work, but there was also luck, blessing, and help from others. Not everyone can be so financially well off like us. That doesn't mean their lives aren't great. Quite frankly to reduce someone's life value to their income or to write off struggles because you have it good is quite conceited.

1. Read a book on economics???

2. Look at a 2-year chart on gas prices.

3. Learn a bit about how much of a PITA it is to drill oil in the US and how $2gas ensures that US drillers won’t dig a hole. And a FEAR of $2gas ensures they still won’t dig a hole.

I hate Biden. If Trump were in office, gas would be $3.99 instead of $4.19. But not $2.50. Not even close. You heard about this war thing in Ukraine, right?

If the extra 20-30 bucks a week is life changing for you then I know of plenty of places hiring. For the rest of us- jobs and contracts and the market has kept up with inflation and my life still hasn't changed. I know a lot of people whose entire identity is politics. Seems like a frustrating way to waste brain cells. I'll keep focusing on myself and my family.

I look at the past 10-12 years of my life and I can attribute all my successes or failures 100% to my own doing. I'm way better off now than I was 4 years ago and that has absolutely zero to do with the president. It's really easy to blame our troubles on THE MAN, a lot harder to take responsibility.

I love the FUDD mentality. They don't understand how stupid they sound.

You are no different than the range FUDD not caring about gun laws because they don't affect his shotgun ... until they do and by that time it is too late.

Whether your life has or hasn't changed because of gas prices is irrelevant. You are completely missing the bigger picture of why prices are going crazy and by missing or ignoring that, you dknt realize how bad it can get for you in the future. By that time, it will be too late.

But you keep living in FUDD land where life is good and your personal life is not that affected, you keep ignoring everything. One day reality will f*ck you hard and raw.

This goes beyond gas prices, hundreds of thousands of lives, if not millions, were affected by EO orders regarding vaccines. People have died, kids have been f*cked, people have lost jobs, college kids have been forced to get a vaccine, companies still require it for new employees... the money printing is beyond control, the dollar sh*thing the bed is accelerating ...

On a personal level, I have been lucky, my life is much better off than 5 years ago in terms of investments, work, salary ... but I can't ignore what is going on because it does affect me at some level and it will affect me, if not today, maybe next month or next year. And if my life is better off today despite all the sh*t, how much better would it be if the entire economy didn't shut down for 2 years?

But don't worry, your life hasn't changed so it is all good. Have a nice day. Keep ignoring life.

Keep some lube for the day reality f*cks you hard.

Last edited:
I f***in love President Donald Trump. I don't give a f*** what anyone thinks. I rub it in the libs faces all the time. The bottom line is our country was put first when he was in charge. We had $1.89 gas when he left office, no wars, a secured southern border, lowest black unemployment in history, an exposed fake media, exposed swamp, revived American spirit, etc. Within 14 months, this entire country has gone to shit under democrat rule. You can't argue any of that. The democrats are racist, sexist, homophobic, corrupt and evil. Its out there clear as day. If any family member wants to say otherwise, please bring it on and I'll show you the truth.
HOOAH! f*** the leftists and their racist, Anti-Free speech and anti 2nd Amendment politics. Life is to short to associate with hateful liberal sheeple, they want big Govt. because they're too gutless to take charge of their lives. They want big brother to protect and feed them until a Donald Trump type takes power. White guilt? My ancestors came over on a boat from Ireland in the late 1800's, we never owned slaves but were discriminated against by the Yankee Brahims who hated the Papists. Around 1917 there were actually signs in Boston saying, "Irish Need Not Apply" It was easier for a Black man to get a job in many instances in the Boston/NYC area. The SJW's need to study history and get their facts straight but it doesn't fit their agenda. Discrimination didn't destroy the Black family, it was welfare, which encouraged Black women to have children out of wedlock hence young Black men roaming their hoods and joining gangs, Section 8 housing and racist polices like Affirmative Action. How do these stupid white liberals think they would fare if the country was run by radical Black leftists, radical Socialists and the Bernie Bros? Reparations? Sure, let the white ruling elite divest themselves of the wealth they earned in a Capitalist Society and donate to Black Lies Matter, The American Communist Party, etc. They are having breakdowns with the Ukrainian War showing the folly of disarming the citizens and life under a repressive, Socialist , Authoritarian ruler.

NOHO is the phoniest city in America. Liberal La La land in a region dominated by far left Universities that turn out useless graduates

I f***in love President Donald Trump. I don't give a f*** what anyone thinks. I rub it in the libs faces all the time. The bottom line is our country was put first when he was in charge. We had $1.89 gas when he left office, no wars, a secured southern border, lowest black unemployment in history, an exposed fake media, exposed swamp, revived American spirit, etc. Within 14 months, this entire country has gone to shit under democrat rule. You can't argue any of that. The democrats are racist, sexist, homophobic, corrupt and evil. Its out there clear as day. If any family member wants to say otherwise, please bring it on and I'll show you the truth.
Sad.

"
'"Don’t exempt trump from those cabinet and WH staff picks, he chose some really shitty people. Rex tillerson, sessions was his guy, he went through 4 or 5 chief of staff. He picked ray at FBI, fauci and others on his task force."

Because Trump was an outsider and mistakenly believed the swamp would do it's patriotic duty and support the duly elected President. The best thing about his election was exposing the entrenched bureaucracy and their corrupt, self serving agenda. Just look at the total blackout on the Hunter laptop story and the 50 Spooks who swore it was Russian disinformation. I'm 66 yrs old and been following politics, foreign affairs since I was 15. The threat to our country from within is real and without a total, violent Revolution I don't see our rights and Liberties surviving another 50 yrs. Only reason I'm still in Ma. is grandkids, my daughter and Son in law are libs.

Like Quote Reply

My ultra liberal sister (63) is more of a micro managing a**hole control freak than ever. My tradition old school Massachusetts democrat mother's brainwashing has her hopelessly mired more deeply in liberalism than ever. My brother (retired Army living near a base near Seatle) seems to have softened somewhat from a staunch "John Bircher" to a more mainstream conservative. I can have intelligent conversations with him but the other two...strictly the weather and how the cats are doing.

The Trump election exposed the swamp, lamestream media and the dirty Dems for what they are, self serving opportunists who could care less about the Country, it's citizens and freedom. Dementia Joe is so compromised by Hunter and the Biden crime family he can't govern and Cackling Kamala has been shone to be an empty pantsuit who can't even read the briefs her servants prepare for her and treat them like shit. The Dems will get shellacked in the Midterms because Biden couldn't stand up to the Mean Girls and their radical policies and then the Dems will resort to their time tested attacks on Americans as being racist gun toting white folks. They're panicking so be prepared for another violent summer.

"I f***in love President Donald Trump. I don't give a f*** what anyone thinks. I rub it in the libs faces all the time. The bottom line is our country was put first when he was in charge. We had $1.89 gas when he left office, no wars, a secured southern border, lowest black unemployment in history, an exposed fake media, exposed swamp, revived American spirit, etc. Within 14 months, this entire country has gone to shit under democrat rule. You can't argue any of that. The democrats are racist, sexist, homophobic, corrupt and evil. Its out there clear as day. If any family member wants to say otherwise, please bring it on and I'll show you the truth."

Sad."

Why?

which nuked kids' mental health and many family relations.

Who was President in March of 2020? Lol

The Trump election exposed the swamp, lamestream media and the dirty Dems for what they are, self serving opportunists who could care less about the Country, it's citizens and freedom. Dementia Joe is so compromised by Hunter and the Biden crime family he can't govern and Cackling Kamala has been shone to be an empty pantsuit who can't even read the briefs her servants prepare for her and treat them like shit. The Dems will get shellacked in the Midterms because Biden couldn't stand up to the Mean Girls and their radical policies and then the Dems will resort to their time tested attacks on Americans as being racist gun toting white folks. They're panicking so be prepared for another violent summer.

Hold it. How can Dems lose seats if all elections are rigged? Can I get a scorecard of what I’m supposed to believe because I’m on NES. I don’t want to be called any bad names because I’m not toeing the line.

"I f***in love President Donald Trump. I don't give a f*** what anyone thinks. I rub it in the libs faces all the time. The bottom line is our country was put first when he was in charge. We had $1.89 gas when he left office, no wars, a secured southern border, lowest black unemployment in history, an exposed fake media, exposed swamp, revived American spirit, etc. Within 14 months, this entire country has gone to shit under democrat rule. You can't argue any of that. The democrats are racist, sexist, homophobic, corrupt and evil. Its out there clear as day. If any family member wants to say otherwise, please bring it on and I'll show you the truth."

Sad."

Why?

I think he was sarcastic. But gas was $2.25 in Jan of 2021.

which nuked kids' mental health and many family relations.

I still see the little dweebs from Reading walking home from school, alone, with their masks on. Very sad. Those are the leaders of tomorrow. Their parents need a swift thrashing with a large black dildo.

I still see the little dweebs from Reading walking home from school, alone, with their masks on. Very sad. Those are the leaders of tomorrow. Their parents need a swift thrashing with a large black dildo.
No, they are not the leaders of tomorrow. They are the sheep of tomorrow, the unmasked will be the leaders.

I smell a beta male cuck! An extra $20 to $30 bucks a week adds up. Ask the middle class family trying to keep their head above water, pay for a house, pay for maintenance of the house/cars, pay for daycare because both parents have to work. A little out of touch there pal?

THIS.
30-40 bucks a week is 120-160 a month. God help ya if your plans are taking a drive.

Now telling everybody that’s not real money is a joke. I know plenty of people who could use that ‘extra’ money.

The price of oil impacts every single damn thing we buy. Everything. That 30-40 bucks a week is a Penthouse fantasy and we are getting screwed over Potato Head’s policies.

I smell a beta male cuck! An extra $20 to $30 bucks a week adds up. Ask the middle class family trying to keep their head above water, pay for a house, pay for maintenance of the house/cars, pay for daycare because both parents have to work. A little out of touch there pal?

Actually, if he's got an extra $30 a week, he might be banging his AND your wife at this point. [rofl][rofl]

Those are the Liberal Art students that will serve your kids morning coffee. Not the leaders.

Back
Top Bottom