How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

I was told 8 weeks, its now been 15 weeks tomorrow. I called the LO last week and was told that 30 yes 30 permits came in for his approval but mine was not one of them.

I don't know what to do other then just sit here and wait.

A friend of mine from Randolph took the safety course with me back on April 7th. He dropped it off the following Monday (April 9) and was told to come in June 6 for his interview.
At least they gave him an actual date for the interview instead of the "don't call us, we'll call you" scheme, we'll see tomorrow if they hold to it.

A friend of mine from Randolph took the safety course with me back on April 7th. He dropped it off the following Monday (April 9) and was told to come in June 6 for his interview.
At least they gave him an actual date for the interview instead of the "don't call us, we'll call you" scheme, we'll see tomorrow if they hold to it.

Thats horrible...I thought my 3 week wait for an interview was absurd.

Received a call from the PD this morning, my license was ready to pick up! Class A - No Restriction

Overall the process took since March 26th, the holdup is with the state not the local PD's.

[cheers]

Received a call from the PD this morning, my license was ready to pick up! Class A - No Restriction

Overall the process took since March 26th, the holdup is with the state not the local PD's.

[cheers]

Cheesypoofs, just wondering would you still say the state is the hold up after 7 months? And i didnt know any other way to ask so dont think im trying to be a wise guy.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Cheesypoofs, just wondering would you still say the state is the hold up after 7 months? And i didnt know any other way to ask so dont think im trying to be a wise guy.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Have you contacted anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

[cheers]
Congrats brother! I hope mine don't take that long. Fingers crosssed!

GOT IT [smile] I to applied on March 26th. Seems like it may be indeed the state's hold up no the local chief's. I live in a red city and did have a few court cases to include on my application. NO convictions. However there was one case I was worried about but that is another story and will be glad to discuss it in private with anyone that wants to know. Permit restricted to sporting but was told on the day of application my city does not give unresticted. Will persue that on renewal.

Happy to see people still getting their LTC's in this state. MA really makes it hard for you to obtain the license and probably prevents some people from even starting the process. I haven't seen many posts where they received the awful restrictions they impose, but keep trying and eventually they should free you of any. Keep on shooting. [mg]

Happy to see people still getting their LTC's in this state. MA really makes it hard for you to obtain the license and probably prevents some people from even starting the process. I haven't seen many posts where they received the awful restrictions they impose, but keep trying and eventually they should free you of any. Keep on shooting. [mg]

The licensing officer in my town claims that the CJSB is running a 5 to 1 ratio of new licenses to renewals. If so, we need to send Barack another "Salesman of the Year" poster from the gun industry.

Just called frb who said it was sent to print last week. Applied early may. Franklin MA. Anyone know about how long it takes frb to print right now?

Plymouth
Applied 4/3
Was told by LO on 6/5 that they were back from the state, were to be reviewed by the chief and would be mailed.
Still waiting. 10 weeks so far.

If you have a sealed record, the local PD has to submit a request from Boston for the sealed record to put in your file. Thus taking a lot longer than normal. Four months and still waiting... for a "renewal"

Back
Top Bottom