• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I’m so afraid..

Dude, there are some good quotes, I am going to steal some of those.

"The killing machine"
"Weights as much as a bible or two human hearts"

She found the NES studs. Is she referring to 4Seasons?
Inside, past a heavy metal door, the room was packed with weapons, boxes of ammunition, and white men. I didn’t know how to move my body between the shelves in the tight, labyrinthine space. The scent of my perfume suddenly seemed too strong, giving me away in this oil-and-leather-smelling basement.

"The gun store everyone recommended was located north of Boston in the basement of a nondescript office building housing a nail salon and a real estate company."

Hey, she's shopping at the deli emporium !

"...Fear was not new to me. I had lived with it for years, since a day almost 20 years ago when a man tried to break into my apartment."

Oh. A "man". Or did she perhaps mean "a criminal"? Or is her mind not capable of making such fine distinctions?

ETA: Just finished reading the article. Jesus. It must be exhausting to be her. Can you imagine trying to live in her head 365 days a year for an entire lifetime?

Last edited:
“ one in five people have experienced gun violence, in the last five years“ or know somebody who has..

Wow… if you’re going to cook the books like that, you can make any number mean anything
Just another shining example of fake liberal statistics that will be used by other liberals, their liberal politicians, and the liberal media to push their twisted agenda's!

She's a deranged immigrant that feels the US is the globes doormat and benefactor. She feels the US owes immigrants a life, the issues were created by the US, that she cant imagine a US separate from Mexico and South America, and that immigration laws here should be revised. Surprise surprise.

Advance to 46:00

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyMY6Pj5eIA

I actually read it in its entirety.

My fear and discomfort have diminished, the gun is now familiar, and I am surprised by how insignificant it is, how small compared with its outsized role in my imagination and its potential to harm me and those around me.

... that is because she correctly observed that her gun in a safe under a blanket _IS_ small and insignificant - in order to become a killing machine it needs a human to pick it up, point it at another living being, aim and overpower the trigger weight... all these steps require conviction and motivation to do so.

I imagine this article was the leftist/ woke apologetic confession way of saying what we know too well- "Guns dont kill people. People kill people"

I would like to know which range she goes to "monthly." They should probably be aware they have a member who doesn't support the 2A and is so afraid of her own gun that there's no way she can conduct herself safely on the premises.

I'm far from an expert, but I know the basics but....
Teaching people for the first time: They are usually scared or at least apprehensive.
A few hours later: They're all like [mg][mg][mg] more More MORE!...Why do we have to stop to reload???

When are we going to permaban people that give links to the boston globe? Have they written anything meaningful in the last 25 years?

Teaching my son to drive. We were doing Lesson #1 (which was #3 - wife started him - bad idea. . . . ) in the Myles Standish Industrial Park in Taunton. Nice place to practice turns and such on a Sun AM.

Turns out the Glob is printed there. Ugh. So disappointed.

25 years ago, their sports writers got sucky. Their comics went in the pooper. Basically no reason to read the paper. Definitely by 04. I haven't read it since then. Back in the 90's I'd at least read the front page. After a few years, it was sports and comics. Then it was sports. Then it was cancel.

Teaching people for the first time: They are usually scared or at least apprehensive.
A few hours later: They're all like [mg][mg][mg] more More MORE!...Why do we have to stop to reload???
After a few hours I need a break to add up how much of my money they've blown through 🤣

run a few Women on Target events and see the transformation x 20

The more I think about this. “Know somebody who’s been affected by gun violence“

I bet she thinks watching somebody else’s social media counts as “knowing them”

What shop is this?

"The gun store everyone recommended was located north of Boston in the basement of a nondescript office building housing a nail salon and a real estate company. No large, flashy signs announced it from blocks away, like the ones I saw during my research trips to firearms dealers in Southern states. The only hint that I had come to the right place was the parking lot full of Chevy and Ford pickup trucks with military veteran and firefighter union decals. Inside, past a heavy metal door, the room was packed with weapons, boxes of ammunition, and white men."

Someone here must know.

What shop is this?

"The gun store everyone recommended was located north of Boston in the basement of a nondescript office building housing a nail salon and a real estate company. No large, flashy signs announced it from blocks away, like the ones I saw during my research trips to firearms dealers in Southern states. The only hint that I had come to the right place was the parking lot full of Chevy and Ford pickup trucks with military veteran and firefighter union decals. Inside, past a heavy metal door, the room was packed with weapons, boxes of ammunition, and white men."

Someone here must know.
100% fsguns.com

Back
Top Bottom