I just wish to thank you all !

Every thing was returned as far as the cash..My 45 Springfield was lost ??? Sword...No..and I was reimbursed for it.Again,I was a great learning experence..Should anyone wind up in the same situation,I would be glad to share with them all I have learned...

write a book. seriously.

You're a good example of why everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Many times people don't hear the end results and assume the person is automatically guilty. They comment on how the accused is this and that, and their only source is the media. It's good that some of your property was returned to you, let's just hope the Chief respects what your innocence really means. I know someone who was found not guilty on a DUI, and the chief is dicking him around about the LTC.

I was told by the licencing officer that anyone that it is just their policy not to give anyone that has had a R.O. to be denied and that it is my right to appeal...I will...

Last edited:
No kind of suit against the police for what they did? Seems like they owe you for the screw job

I was told by the licencing officer that anyone that it is just their policy not to give anyone that has had a R.O. to be denied and that it is my right to appeal...I will...

Not a lawyer, but if he is denying you on suitabilty for a LTC ,don't waste your money dealing with the Massachusetts courts regarding your gun rights. As long as he has a reason to deny you, which he does, because he is saying it's because of your RO then you will lose your case. The only way you would win is if he denied you arbitrarily and capricious, as if he said "he doesn't like you." It's totally B.S., but that's what the libs want here. If he denies you a FID, then you have a case.

If the RO was totally without merit, this would be a perfect test case. Of course if it went up to the SJC, they'd just issue the license and not get involved with the constitutional issues.

It's all timing from what I gather, they have to take care of the FID issues first with the US courts then maybe a case like this for the LTC would be as ripe as the actions of the cops were.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the state of the world according to Comm2A

Please note:911 rounds of amunition. According to the press..and the police...Must be a terrorist...must be,I even had a copy of the Bible!Can you even imagine what my have been said if they had known I had plans to have my daughter Baptized...Which in the end I carried out..
Bad Daddy![devil]

Please note:911 rounds of amunition. According to the press..and the police...Must be a terrorist...must be,I even had a copy of the Bible!Can you even imagine what my have been said if they had known I had plans to have my daughter Baptized...Which in the end I carried out..
Bad Daddy![devil]

That's almost 2 bricks of .22. The horror.....

Glad things are getting better for you.

If by misplaced, you mean added to someone's collection, sure.

My question is how did they "lose" a handgun and a sword? It didn't just disappear. Someone has it and therefore it is a stolen firearm. Oh maybe they just left them laying all over the place and it got misplaced somewhere.

I'm a Byfield guy and have my LTC. The officer I dealt with was Patty Fisher , she was professional and pleasant. Anyways a neighbor of mine had a 209a order against him 20 years ago and got his LTC in Newbury. SO I don't think they deny everyone who had that in their past. Your results may vary. Have you spoke to the COP. Goodluck !

She was very pleasant to me as well...Thank you so much...Mike,The Cheif said"As long as I had a safe" he had no problem...I can only hope..
I'm a Byfield guy and have my LTC. The officer I dealt with was Patty Fisher , she was professional and pleasant. Anyways a neighbor of mine had a 209a order against him 20 years ago and got his LTC in Newbury. SO I don't think they deny everyone who had that in their past. Your results may vary. Have you spoke to the COP. Goodluck !

If by misplaced, you mean added to someone's collection, sure.

That was precisely my point.

Like the Tootsie Pop add..."The World May Never Know" There has never been aFA 10 filed for the {transfer}...But I do have a receipt.The sword...I guess I can't have it?

If your a cop and steal a firearm from the police station you aren't going to file a FA-10

Why don't you have a lawyer look into this. A misplaced firearm could be deadly to the children.

What's the deal with swords being to dangerous to return? I know they would be sued for sure if they didn't return one of the swords in my collection that cost $3k to make back in the '90s. It is a Samurai sword made in the traditional way, not the cheapo decorative type, and has strong sentimental value. The rest are the typical kind most people have, but I'd fight to get them back just out of pure principle. I can't even believe they can just come into your home and confiscate ANYTHING they see fit to take, even non-firearms. You don't even need any type of license or permit to purchase a BB gun, or sword so why can they take those?[angry]

Back
Top Bottom