Increasing GOAL membership through gun shops.

Thank you guys. Awesome work. I always keep a stack in my truck which I leave at any shop I visit. If any of you see a shop that need them please drop me a PM or email and we will get them out.

Thank you guys. Awesome work. I always keep a stack in my truck which I leave at any shop I visit. If any of you see a shop that need them please drop me a PM or email and we will get them out.

I'm glad to help out. The only problem is sometimes I'm afraid to go into a gun shop for fear of what might happen to my wallet.

The last time I dropped off stuff at Match Shot Firearms in Gardner was in July before I moved, so they're probably running low. Does someone want to stop in there and check on things?

If I walked into a gun shop and I was forced to buy a membership to something to buy a gun I would walk out. I can take my money somewhere else and not be committed...

If I walked into a gun shop and I was forced to buy a membership to something to buy a gun I would walk out. I can take my money somewhere else and not be committed...

The idea isn't to require a membership in GOAL to purchase a gun, but rather spreading the good word of GOAL through the shops. Targeted advertising, if you will.

That said, if you live in Massachusetts, you should join GOAL anyway.

Are they handing the forms out to people who are buying ammo, optics, magazines, etc? Some people may only buy ammo anymore. Call me crazy but there must be some gun owners who don't feel the need to buy new guns, but would probably love to join GOAL (if they were familiarized with the organization).

If it's possible, the shops should be handing them out to all customers, not just new gun buying customers. Sounds fair, right?

Are they handing the forms out to people who are buying ammo, optics, magazines, etc? Some people may only buy ammo anymore. Call me crazy but there must be some gun owners who don't feel the need to buy new guns, but would probably love to join GOAL (if they were familiarized with the organization).

If it's possible, the shops should be handing them out to all customers, not just new gun buying customers. Sounds fair, right?

The idea is that they give them out to as many people as possible, so I'd say both.

Back
Top Bottom