Larry Keane - Police revoking licenses for pre 7/20 purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Keane is General Counsel for the NSSF. I doubt that he'd be posting that sort of thing without something to back it up.

I'm not a Twitter user, so I could be wrong, but it appears that someone responded to the feed from GOAL. Couldn't someone just call GOAL?

Why is is so hard to fathom a CoP taking the next natural step and start revoking permits due to suitability when a AG defined felony is in question?

Last edited:
And that tweet said permits are being revoked....as opposed to being non-renewals. Maybe I'm paranoid but couple this with what AG supposedly said at the Big E or whatever it was a few days ago.

Time to go boating!

Last edited:
My license was recently renewed (successfully)...

Definitely makes me nervous but we need way more information/confirmation.

Sounds like a legit source - GOAL confirmation?

I remember reading about the colonials running & taking boat trips after Paul Revere's ride.....

Stand and Fight.

Sound questionable to me, but GOAL responded to it, could be some legitimacy to it and they're trying to confirm it.

Sound questionable to me, but GOAL responded to it, could be some legitimacy to it and they're trying to confirm it.

If I understand how twitter works correctly that was Larry responding to GOAL. GOAL has not responded to this tweet.

It's a rumour that we are all trying to validate. It may turn out to be BS. It may turn out to be real. We need to find documented proof of this.

This weekend I'll be holding the first annual NES fishing and skeet shoot, this tournament will be held roughly 4 nautical miles east of Chatham, bring your own boat. /s

If I understand how twitter works correctly that was Larry responding to GOAL. GOAL has not responded to this tweet.

Thanks, I know zero about how Twitter works, most of the time it gives me a migraine trying to read it. [smile]

Either way, it sounds like GOAL is currently aware of the situation, correct.?

I trust the source, I'm just wondering if someone bullshitted, lied or was confused and passed that info along to Keane; e.g. someone had their LTC revoked for

other reasons, but turned it into this situation.

I can't imagine this is beyond isolated... but who knows. Registration would never be used to take guns away so I don't think this is possible.

Mike

So they will backdate the legality of a 1984 law...So I wonder how they will find the funds to repay everybody back who bought an "illegal MSR" and PAID TAXES on those purchases!!LOL Yeah, I think we already know the proposed answers.......Got a receipt for the rifle? "No" sorry, without proof......

Stupidchusetts

The sky is falling,the sky is falling.Ok does everyone get it,one small post with very little info,and the fuze is lit.They should close this post until we can find out what really happened.

The sky is falling,the sky is falling.Ok does everyone get it,one small post with very little info,and the fuze is lit.They should close this post until we can find out what really happened.

I believe the sky already fell. (Read: 7/20)

Last edited:
Let's see how many people with "molon labe" sigs and shirts will put up.

IN !!!!

This is based in the 1994 Federal Law, that was duplicated in 1998 at the Mass state level. Never has it been interpreted as it is now in Mass. You are telling me that CA wouldn't have if they could have?

What stops the AG or any other state law enforcement official from acting on the new interpretation? Nothing - other than the original intent of 2A.

My renewal is due first half of 2017, so that is the earliest I will have direct knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom