Let's hear it for the little guys!

Some of the, um, smaller pieces in my collection:

SW999mmcompact.jpg

The biggest of the little guys, the Smith & Wesson SW99 compact in 9mm.

Makarov.jpg

Russian Makarov in .380 ACP.

SW360PD.jpg

Smith & Wesson model 360PD. A 12 ounce j-frame .357 Magnum. Not for the faint of heart... or wrist. Yee hah!

38specialDerringer.jpg

.38 special Derringer.

And, drum roll, please... the smallest of the small...

NAA22LR.jpg

North American Arms .22LR Mini-revolver. This picture, at 1024X768 resolution, is LARGER than actual size...

Jay G said:
SW360PD.jpg

Smith & Wesson model 360PD. A 12 ounce j-frame .357 Magnum. Not for the faint of heart... or wrist. Yee hah!

I have to admit... I'm not sure which is less pleasant to shoot .357's in; this or my COP. the COP pounds the web of the hand, this.. thing has the trigger guard bite the trigger finger! And I don't exactly have weak wrists, either...

Ross

Really? I prefer the COP! I really didn't want to touch off the 4th and 5th rounds in that friggin' 360; it was seriously munching on my trigger finger with the trigger guard.

OTOH, with YOUR .357 loads, I could shoot the COP all day long with no problems. Factory are a bit much, I will admit. I suspect that the design philosophy is that 4 rounds should be enough to get you out of trouble and that if you need more, you're going to have MUCH MORE to worry about than how your hand is feeling!

Adam_MA said:
dwarven1 said:
And I don't exactly have weak wrists, either...

OK... TOO EASY!

I'll just leave that one alone! [twisted] :D

Why, Adam... I thought everyone on the board knows I'm a biker. You need strong wrists to hang onto the bike at 80 MPH. "Why, what were you thinking?" he asked innocently.

[wink]

dwarven1 said:
Adam_MA said:
dwarven1 said:
And I don't exactly have weak wrists, either...

OK... TOO EASY!

I'll just leave that one alone! [twisted] :D

Why, Adam... I thought everyone on the board knows I'm a biker. You need strong wrists to hang onto the bike at 80 MPH. "Why, what were you thinking?" he asked innocently.

[wink]

Hmmm... You must be doing something wrong then... I can easily ride with 1 or no hands.

NEXT Excuse please :p

Adam_MA said:
dwarven1 said:

[wink]

Hmmm... You must be doing something wrong then... I can easily ride with 1 or no hands.

NEXT Excuse please :p

NO HANDS AT 80????? You're nuts, my friend. I wouldn't DREAM of letting go of the bars at 80. Especially with no fairing and an 80 MPH windblast.

Jay G said:
How many of us here at NES are bikers? I'm thinking denim vests with the NES logo here... ;)

Mother sticking nose in here. If we're gonna talk about bikes - will someone PLEASE make a new thread? Thanks so much. :D

Mother unsticking nose

Mod hat on!

In addition to Mother Mod's request . . .

Please put that thread on bikers in the Off Topic forum.

Thanks!

My smallest one, besides the Jennings is a SW332, .32 magnum. It's a great little gun - same gun as the .357 mentioned above but with none of the pain. The 32mag is a very underrated round with characteristics rivialing a .38+p. It's a pleasure to shoot at less than 12 oz, empty.

332lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom