Linskey H4038 - semi auto ban

when SHTF and all law and order breaks down..... I foresee a system of justice like this for our elected "leaders".

View attachment 508680

FBI/Maura.. this is not a threat.. just my prediction of the future with the way this country is moving..
Wishful thinking.

What they have in mind:
iu

iu

Your dealer is trying to sell you a gun by preying on your fears.

Linsky (and some hag) file the same 3-4 bills every single session, for 10 years running, and they never pass. "End the grandfathering of AWs, end the grandfathering of magazines, ban semi-auto, etc" the same bill word for word or damn close and it never goes anywhere. Ever. Sure he'll sign on with other stuff that stands a chance of passing, but this is not news as it happens once or twice a year.

Some day it'll actually happen but if you rushed out and panic bought a gun every time Linsky recycled one of the handful oft typically-doomed bills that he's been spewing for years, you wouldn't have time to do anything else. Still. Go out and buy a gun. From someone more honest. And not just some random thing, out of fear.

Better?

View attachment 508646
I call this: "Cloudy... with a chance of Meatballs."...

Hmmm, no replies from Picton , guess we'll have to settle for Upton

View attachment 508684
I feel like an idiot.

It's like ground hog day.

I'll watch each of those video clips for 5 minutes - before realizing it's on loop.

After I gather myself and move onto the next clip and the same thing happens.

I'll watch for 5 minutes before realizing it's on loop.

I just wasted 30 minutes.

I think I'll be vaccinated against covid for days!

Make it so!

ST, STTNG, DS9 - couldn't stand Janeway Also love Galaxy Quest

Your dealer is trying to sell you a gun by preying on your fears.

Linsky (and some hag) file the same 3-4 bills every single session, for 10 years running, and they never pass. "End the grandfathering of AWs, end the grandfathering of magazines, ban semi-auto, etc" the same bill word for word or damn close and it never goes anywhere. Ever. Sure he'll sign on with other stuff that stands a chance of passing, but this is not news as it happens once or twice a year.

Some day it'll actually happen but if you rushed out and panic bought a gun every time Linsky recycled one of the handful oft typically-doomed bills that he's been spewing for years, you wouldn't have time to do anything else. Still. Go out and buy a gun. From someone more honest. And not just some random thing, out of fear.

Actually the only guns I have purchased in the last 2 years have been original Trapdoor 45-70's, I guess they could be considered semi-auto's as they fire once per pull of trigger ROFL.

Shouldn’t they ban full auto’s first?

Even in Massachusetts this doesn’t past Constitution muster…Why don’t we just ban Islam? Abortions? Legalize some forms of slavery?

Yes he does. And nobody ever gives a rat's ass. But I'm sure he's delighted that he's generated enough attention on NES to take up two pages.

It's called "trying to stay relevant." A whopping 25% of the National Federation of Independent Businesses support him. [cheers]

Yes he does. And nobody ever gives a rat's ass. But I'm sure he's delighted that he's generated enough attention on NES to take up two pages.
I'd be more concerned about the Chicken Little potential. He files so many ridiculous bills that one of these PoS bills may slip through when no one takes it seriously or bothers to fight against it.

I would not do that, out of concern that I might find myself about to be assraped …
If I was rich I would print up a bunch of t-shirts that say "Animals against Linsky! " Show like a cartoon-like, Dog, a Horse, a Sheep, and a Cow head shots with a look of concern on their faces, and then a pic of Linsky beneath it with a red circle slash with "Stop Bestiality NOW!" Under it. On the back of the shirt put the text of the bill where he was trying to decriminalize it showing him as a signer.... [rofl]

I'd be more concerned about the Chicken Little potential. He files so many ridiculous bills that one of these PoS bills may slip through when no one takes it seriously or bothers to fight against it.
I'd be mostly concerned about a live chicken, being trapped alone with him....

Back
Top Bottom