Linskey H4038 - semi auto ban

Just got an email from FPC that this bill is advancing and to contact my senator, like that's going to make any difference

Interesting bill. All semi auto shotguns and rifles would become illegal. BUT the way he makes the changes, semi auto "firearms" so handguns, SBRs, SBSs, etc are no longer illegal. Unintended consequence of his stupidity and not knowing what his edits will do and what the law actually means...

Interesting bill. All semi auto shotguns and rifles would become illegal. BUT the way he makes the changes, semi auto "firearms" so handguns, SBRs, SBSs, etc are no longer illegal. Unintended consequence of his stupidity and not knowing what his edits will do and what the law actually means...
So my SBRs are safe.. phew...

Any chance this thing has legs? I sent the FUDD email to my reps but they all suck and send me back POS gun control arguments.

So my SBRs are safe.. phew...

Any chance this thing has legs? I sent the FUDD email to my reps but they all suck and send me back POS gun control arguments.
Please call them rather than email.

But, in the worst case this passes, the plus side is you could now throw a collapsible/folding stock on your SBR and even get an AR pistol.

I will be calling as well but just as a jumping-off point, I also sent an email to my rep and sen. as follows:

Dear Representative ___________,

My name is _______________ and I'm a constituent of yours residing at ____________________________. I rarely take time to make a political stand but felt this issue important enough to reach out.

I'm writing to you today to express my opinion on Mr. Linsky's H.4038; a bill proposing to ban all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns in the Commonwealth. I strongly encourage you to vote AGAINST this proposed legislation, which would unfairly penalize myself and thousands of my co-constituents and infringe upon our rights under both the United States and Massachusetts Constitutions.

For decades, myself and my fellow law-abiding gun owners have complied with the comprehensive licensing process in the Commonwealth. We are subjected to a very close level of scrutiny regarding the issuance of our Licenses To Carry and, beyond that, subject to considerable restrictions with respect to the types of firearms we can own and their functional features.

In complying with these regulations, I have acted in good faith and completely within the law. Now, with this bill, Mr. Linsky seeks to impose an unnecessary, not to mention ex-post-facto, restriction upon me and my fellow lawful gun owners.

I urge you again to vote against H.4038 and would welcome any opportunity to discuss my views in more detail with you or your staff.

Sincerely,

I got the email about it from FPC. Sent FPC's pre-written letter to my representatives. Senator O'Connor actually wrote back that the bill only has two sponsors and that he highly doubt that anything will come of it.

It's probably a big nothing burger like usual, but still a good idea to stay vigilant.

Only in MA could this idiot be the Vice Chair on Bills dealing with taxation. When.....he owes 155K in taxes.

Fxcking unbelievable. He should be legislating gun bills from an 8X8 cell in prison.
Think about how the MA Department of Revenue goes after people harder and heavier than the IRS, yet Mr. Decriminalize boinking farm animals is walking around without that treatment.

I think we have all grown tired of Linsky throwing shit on the wall to see if it sticks.
But write your reps anyway, especially the tyrannical ones who are duped into thinking gun control is the answer even though we all know what the answer is.
We need to fight this crap before it spreads.

Omg I love that girl. lol Seriously she’s gotta be one of the hottest girls I’ve ever seen in my life.

yup. those are perfect

Yep. lol I’m tracking.
I have not googled the meme of her but I'd bet she is from South Korea.

Many of them look like that.

The jigglers look ok, but I'm more into that thigh gap more than anything.

NES StudClub - Charter Member.

I have not googled the meme of her but I'd bet she is from South Korea.
Many of them look like that.
The jigglers look ok, but I'm more into that thigh gap more than anything.
NES StudClub - Charter Member.
depositphotos_77857258-stock-photo-mind-the-gap-on-a.jpg

I will be calling as well but just as a jumping-off point, I also sent an email to my rep and sen. as follows:

Dear Representative ___________,

My name is _______________ and I'm a constituent of yours residing at ____________________________. I rarely take time to make a political stand but felt this issue important enough to reach out.

I'm writing to you today to express my opinion on Mr. Linsky's H.4038; a bill proposing to ban all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns in the Commonwealth. I strongly encourage you to vote AGAINST this proposed legislation, which would unfairly penalize myself and thousands of my co-constituents and infringe upon our rights under both the United States and Massachusetts Constitutions.

For decades, myself and my fellow law-abiding gun owners have complied with the comprehensive licensing process in the Commonwealth. We are subjected to a very close level of scrutiny regarding the issuance of our Licenses To Carry and, beyond that, subject to considerable restrictions with respect to the types of firearms we can own and their functional features.

In complying with these regulations, I have acted in good faith and completely within the law. Now, with this bill, Mr. Linsky seeks to impose an unnecessary, not to mention ex-post-facto, restriction upon me and my fellow lawful gun owners.

I urge you again to vote against H.4038 and would welcome any opportunity to discuss my views in more detail with you or your staff.

Sincerely,
This is crazy communist BS . This state is way to liberal . If they pass this bill we are all screwed . It will be like Australia . They took everyone firearms away .

I got the email about it from FPC. Sent FPC's pre-written letter to my representatives. Senator O'Connor actually wrote back that the bill only has two sponsors and that he highly doubt that anything will come of it.

It's probably a big nothing burger like usual, but still a good idea to stay vigilant.
i'm always amazed when anyone in MA gets a response that wasn't auto generated....

Back
Top Bottom