Linskey H4038 - semi auto ban

If I was rich I would print up a bunch of t-shirts that say "Animals against Linsky! " Show like a cartoon-like, Dog, a Horse, a Sheep, and a Cow head shots with a look of concern on their faces, and then a pic of Linsky beneath it with a red circle slash with "Stop Bestiality NOW!" Under it. On the back of the shirt put the text of the bill where he was trying to decriminalize it showing him as a signer.... [rofl]

No, you have to appeal to the wider crowd. Call it "Animal Sexual Abuse" and you'll get more of the idiots because words.

Linsky Name Meaning​

Irish (Mayo, Galway): variant of Lynskey. Germanized or Americanized spelling of Polish Linski, a habitational name for someone from places called Linie or Linne.

Your dealer is trying to sell you a gun by preying on your fears.

Linsky (and some hag) file the same 3-4 bills every single session, for 10 years running, and they never pass. "End the grandfathering of AWs, end the grandfathering of magazines, ban semi-auto, etc" the same bill word for word or damn close and it never goes anywhere. Ever. Sure he'll sign on with other stuff that stands a chance of passing, but this is not news as it happens once or twice a year.

Some day it'll actually happen but if you rushed out and panic bought a gun every time Linsky recycled one of the handful oft typically-doomed bills that he's been spewing for years, you wouldn't have time to do anything else. Still. Go out and buy a gun. From someone more honest. And not just some random thing, out of fear.
Listen Bub, your taking away a legitimate excuse to buy another gun. 😁 All I need is more of these articles to show the Domestic Goddess to get her celestialy radiant approval. (groveling and begging stopped working long ago)
Just because I live in NH she really doesn't need to know it doesn't mean shit.😈

Thank you Mr. Enbloc. I appreciate your concern for my mental health in this overwhelming anti- gun environment. We all need reasons to hope.
Take two, and... well, take two more...

Tucker had the best line tonight…if the current administration is inviting the rest of the world to disobey our laws and be rewarded for it, why should Americans follow the laws?

P.S., more bouncy chicks please…

This is the best post in this thread. ...
Yeah, but the wife caught me looking at it. I thought she was in the barn. " Is this what you do when I am outside"? she says.
Not every squeaky door hinge needs to be lubricated.

Situational awareness is key.

Hey Rep David Linsky, pay your goddamned taxes you arrogant hypocritical f***. And stop touching animals too while you’re at it. Freak.

Look at the text:

SECTION 1. Subsection (b) of section 61 of chapter 90 of the General Laws, as appearing in the 2018 Official Edition, is hereby amended by striking out the words “assault weapon”, in line 13, and inserting in place thereof the following words:- any rifle or shotgun containing a semiautomatic mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom