Looking to get a sub $300 9mm for range shooting only

Also what on earth are people smoking these days - this is the second guy in the last week in this forum to inquire about TAURUS guns. The other guy wanted a Taurus snubby. Is Taurus good now? Something I'm missing?
Skinflints.
Skinflints everywhere.

The interesting part is the OP is flinting on a gun in order to waste ammo while he hopes another gun goes down in price, so by the time he buys the other $50 cheaper, he will lose $100 on the resale of this gun and will have wasted maybe $1K+ in 9mm.

Very strange. Its like common core math.

Skinflints.
Skinflints everywhere.

The interesting part is the OP is flinting on a gun in order to waste ammo while he hopes another gun goes down in price, so by the time he buys the other $50 cheaper, he will lose $100 on the resale of this gun and will have wasted maybe $1K+ in 9mm.

Yes, a niggardly miser. Buy once cry once.

More worthwhile to get a shitty 22LR pistol to train how to clear jams quickly. Get a Sig Mosquito if you want that experience and out of a mag of 10, you never know which 3 or 8 of those rounds are duds. And listen and recognize the squibs.

Skinflints.
Skinflints everywhere.

Okay glad I'm not the only one who is confused by the OP's plan...not saying I'm the brightest bulb but still...[laugh]

I got a better one...

TRB_1024x.PNG

Here’s a skinflint 1911. Add to cart price is $375 lol

Here’s a skinflint 1911. Add to cart price is $375 lol
Before the Complainer-American community chimes in,
may I highlight these product features?

This firearm may not be legal in the state of California. Please verify legality with your receiving dealer prior to ordering.
This firearm may not be legal in the state of Massachusetts. Please verify legality with your receiving dealer prior to ordering.

What's not to like?

This firearm may not be legal in the state of California. Please verify legality with your receiving dealer prior to ordering.
This firearm may not be legal in the state of Massachusetts. Please verify legality with your receiving dealer prior to ordering.

What's not to like?
Frame transfer. Done lol. But then again a skin flint probably doesn’t deal with buying offlist guns unless they’re dirt dirt cheap lol

What's not to like?
Doesn't matter what their website says. Will they ship? ... if YES, you know what to do.

Anyone that has to ask what to do needs to do more reading.

FFLs don't like doing the whole frame gunshow loophole thing if you aren't a regular and old trusted customer. Can't be too careful namean
It's not a loophole or anything sneaky. Most MA residents are afraid of their own shadows, this includes dealers.

skinflinters never develop a good relationship with a shop. This is why they own nothing but garbage, or approved "garbage".
THIS.

It's not a loophole or anything sneaky. Most MA residents are afraid of their own shadows, this includes dealers.

THIS.
Yeah I know it's not illegal or anything. A lot of them just won't do it unless they trust you not to be a Marsha Maura plant lol.

Frame transfer. Done lol. But then again a skin flint probably doesn’t deal with buying offlist guns unless they’re dirt dirt cheap lol
Doesn't matter what their website says. Will they ship? ... if YES, you know what to do.

Anyone that has to ask what to do needs to do more reading.
You both totally missed the point:
any gun you don't know how to buy
is a gun you don't deserve to own.

Back
Top Bottom