MA State Police visit after online ammo purchase

lying top gun GIF

But how does the carrier know if the recipient is licensed or not? What gets reported to the cops? Everything? That seems crazy.
That's not the part that doesn't make sense, it's the msp taking time out of their day to visit someone instead of sitting on their ass at a desk and running a license check.

This thread is not too bad.

Who said they showed at up everyones house?

I dont doubt that if you ordered a few thousand rounds with non discreet packaging , that someone will get tipped off.
You must be the one buying all the depends.

Please, enlighten me, "tipped off" on what?

THIS IS 100% REAL.
ONLY WAY TO NOT BE A TARGET IS TO BUY A PRE-HEALEY NOVESKE LOWER!!
So you're not about to tell us about your 3rd job working investigations for the MASP, trying to find dudes who've illegally ordered ammo online? Maybe partnered with a certain former member who's fallen out of favor?

The only place where you need a thicker skin than NES. Tribalism taken to the extreme.
New poster in “ask a cop” thread: “hi, is it legal to pass a slow moving tractor on a solid yellow line?”

Mass cops: “f*** your mother!”

New poster: “I’m sorry, did I say something wrong?”

Masscops: banned for insulting members.

It’s not a matter of needing thick skin, just totally avoid the shit hole site as they don’t want new members. Even here we would likely get banned if we treated new members half as bad.

That site is a joke even among cops in MA. The 3 cops that actually post there are the department shit bags that nobody likes.

I'd be surprised if it was the actual driver who called the cops. I'd be asking him about it directly next time he came by in any case.

We need more info, and more examples of this happening if they exist. If UPS is doing this they need to fear getting Bud Lighted.
It doesn't need to be the driver. If you used a credit card, it will show up. Law enforcement agencies are buying info from data aggregators. Combine deidentified data sets with out data sets and you can decode all. Look how quickly we broke the FRB code when they published the "transfer lists".

So you're not about to tell us about your 3rd job working investigations for the MASP, trying to find dudes who've illegally ordered ammo online? Maybe partnered with a certain former member who's fallen out of favor?

He only helps track purchasers of 6.5 CM… to eliminate the competition.

Back
Top Bottom