Madden tournament shooting

Of course it's Trump's fault, he's "in bed with the NRA" and "allowed the mentally ill to buy guns". Silly newb, everything is Trump's fault, duh.

"it's Bush's fault" ... boy, I haven't heard that spoken in two years already. I'm glad Trump card is working for the left.

FWIW!

I can't say this enough, watch to see if the alleged "Shooting" was with a Revolver/Pump action shotgun or any Firearm with no more than five rounds capacity because that is the next group of Firearms they want to Try and ban as it would give them a Defacto Handgun Ban...That will be more proof that it was STAGED!

Every single pending: Local, State and Federal Assault Weapons Ban legislation, Tries to reclassify and Ban, every single Firearm with a capacity to Fire more than 4 rounds consecutively as an "Assault Weapon"!

Dobryy vecherniy brat, kogda my smozhem vstretit'sya, chtoby obsudit' sleduyushchiy etap vashego plana peredachi Vladu?

Google translated from:
Good evening brother, when can we meet to discuss the next stage of your plan to transmit to Vladimir?

Yep!

I don't believe it was a "Coincidence" that this alleged "Shooting" Happened, on the Day of Hogg Boy's March!

It was time "Too Perfectly"

If this is trolling, it’s well done. Hard to tell these days with absurdities like this often being real.

As if this one random shooting in Florida that includes two of the 47 on average homicides daily couldn’t possibly happen on the same day as an utterly irrelevant event in Massachusetts without them being connected! No way! That’s just too strange for me to believe!

Last edited:
they werent huddled in meetings trying to spin it like their US counterparts?

They don't have to. They write from an anti-gun POV just in general since they have no freedom there to speak of. But because it's so basic for them they aren't calling for restrictions, or asking why it happened. They just come from a place where the idea that normal people would have guns is so foreign, that they figure they don't have to comment on it.

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, (three, or more times), is enemy action".

Actually, that's from Goldfinger. Goldfinger says to Bond on the golf course (I think) "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action!"

Just heard a news report that the guns were purchased legally (no mention by whom). I guess he must have driven to the tournament though, because I doubt he legally checked them in on the flight and there is no way he could have gotten by the TSA with 2 guns in his carry on, at least I don't think he could have.

Just heard a news report that the guns were purchased legally (no mention by whom). I guess he must have driven to the tournament though, because I doubt he legally checked them in on the flight and there is no way he could have gotten by the TSA with 2 guns in his carry on, at least I don't think he could have.

He's also from Baltimore. With the documented mental issues they've reported, I find it very hard to believe that he was able to get a permit to purchase a gun in Maryland.

If I am not mistaking Florida does not have reciprocity with Maryland. So unless he had a FL non-res he was in illegal possession of that firearm.

Last edited:
If I am not mistaking Florida does not have reciprocity with Maryland. So unless he had a FL non-res he was in illegal possession of that firearm.

It doesn't matter.

The mainstream media already reported that the gun was purchased legally. It doesn't matter that he stole or otherwise illegally acquired it from whoever DID legally purchase it, nor the fact that no matter how he acquired it, he couldn't legally have possessed it THERE.

So as far as the "masses" are concerned, we need stronger gun control laws.

^^^ More like “When will the people stand up and have the courage to say the hell with political correctness, we need to start locking up crazy people again FFS.”

Crazy kills. Guns just sit there all shiny and clean not hurting anybody for years on end.

^^^ More like “When will the people stand up and have the courage to say the hell with political correctness, we need to start locking up crazy people again FFS.”

Crazy kills. Guns just sit there all shiny and clean not hurting anybody for years on end.
The weak should fear the strong.

What kind of SSRIs was he on?

Anti-anxiety and anti-depressant medication according to the family. Had been institutionalized twice. Ugly divorce between the parents with mom & dad disagreeing with level of punk's mental illness. Online footprint of the punk shows him to have the same nihilist mentality as the other mass murdering losers his age. This was definitely premeditated.

I swear I’m not OCD
4776603729_e4734ba3f4_n.jpg

Of course it's Trump's fault, he's "in bed with the NRA" and "allowed the mentally ill to buy guns". Silly newb, everything is Trump's fault, duh.
I'm thinking, maybe what happened was after the loser lost his little game his opponent said something like, "I just kicked your punk Trump ass." and the T word triggered him into a violent rage.

To prevent such an attack in the future, the word Trump will be taboo, like the N word. When referencing the President, the media will change it to the Commander in Klan or President Fuhrer.

I'm still waiting for video of Lincoln bring assassinated. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!!

Oh talk about being disingenuous.

The main reason we don't see any videos, even though these alleged "Shootings" have all taken place in venues with extensive video surveillance, is because they are impossible to act out believably for the cameras. So they just expect the lemmings like you to take their word for it.

If there was a real shooting, we would be seeing it. There would be no reason not to show us and as a-matter-of-fact, there would be even more reason for gun control supporters to want the public to see a real shooting with all it's gore and trauma to push for gun control.

Forcing them to produce the videos of non-existent shootings, "Nails their hides to the wall" and forces them into an inexcapable situation yet you and many others on this site are inexplicxably against that...Why?

The logistics involved in Trying to carry out an actual real shooting in these circumstances is near impossible and Trying to replicate it on film for an audience of people asking questions such as, "Why didn't they rush him they could have easily taken his gun away" among other obvious questions, is perhaps even more impossible.

Every single one of these alleged mass "shootings" since Sandy Hook, has taken place in a venue with extensive HD video surveillance and yet the we don't see any release of this any of footage! None, zero, zilch, nada on any of the alleged mass "shootings" ( The main vehicle being used to Try and take away our most important God Given Right ) and you alleged 2nd Amendment supporters find nothing beyond "Curious" about that and on top of that, cast aspersions upon anyone bringing more than justified attention to it. and Why don't we see them? Because they are staged and at the same time acting out the scenario is impossible to act out believably. That's why we don't see any videos.

For example, the Orlando night club shooting. Man walks in to a night club with a detail police officer shooting back at him and somehow manages to evade the police officer gun shots and at the same time gets off 50 "Kill Shots" and 50 woundings in a confined space with 300 drunk people, ( Many knowing they are going to die ) and yet know one rushes him, Even though rushing a person in that situation when you are cornered, is consistent with every survival instinct known to man and you find that believable ?

Geez, call me "crazy" but I find that ridiculous. I'd love to see that on film but we are not because it's ridiculous on it's face and beyond impossible to act out believably.

Not one single security camera was working unbelievably, in the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay as the alleged "Shooter" was bringing in his gear and yet if I cheat at black jack, they would have HD video cameras showing every moment I was in Las Vegas from the time I arrived at the airport, to every single waking move I made. Yet you people find nothing to see here as they are using these incidents to crush our Rights.

Add to that, virtually every one of these mass "shootings" has taken place with a drill happening simultaneously in close proximity at the same time or at the same venue several days ( Jacksonville had a Drill also going on right next door ) before and yet you see nothing to ask questions about.

You alleged 2nd Amendment "Supporters" are beyond "conspicuous" in not asking for release of these videos. You would think you would want every single bit of evidence when fighting against the attempted abolition of our most important Right. You would think you would leave no stone unturned in fighting against Gun Control but yet you are curiously unconcerned about seeing video evidence in areas with known video surveillance.

Anyone even remotely curious about seeing Cruz get out of an Uber with all of his weapons and tactical gear unbelievably at Parkland, than going through the main entrance bottleneck of a High School ridiculously? No, you would rather cast aspersions upon questions me and millions of other people have brought attention to.

Add to that...These alleged "Trauma scenes" at these "shootings" are beyond laughable. I am an almost 64 year old retired fire fighter in a city in greater Boston. I have been to hundreds of accidents and trauma scenes in my career ( Admittedly, no shootings ). These scenes are a farce. There is no: Tension, blood, bodies being treated out in the open, bloody gauze, tape and most importantly...uncontrolled chaos, you would see at a "Real" trauma scene.

These scenes are almost pristine. Any firefighter, paramedic, police officer, emt. first responder, knows the heart break at a scene when "just" one child critically injured at a scene and how devastating it is. If one child dies the grief counselors are made available after a real incident, Yet, there is not one bit of palpable, genuine grief at these scenes, from these alleged "victims" and "bystanders" after allegedly seeing scores of people murdered.

The treatment or more accurately lack of treatment of these alleged victims, at these alleged shootings, would violate every nationalized, standardized, ems protocol if these were real trauma scenes ( Which they are not ) .

Mass numbers of victims of fresh trauma ( My words ) victims being "pronounced" on scene, would never happen in a real incident, unless the victims were: Burned to a crisp, dismembered, crushed, decapitated. Other than that, they would be decended on and treated and transported as if they could be saved even if you knew deep down that was impossible and yet many alleged "Victims" at these "shootings" ( Particularly at Sandy Hook ) were "Pronounced" on scene...That would never happen at a "Real" scene!

Many of the responses and lack of curiosity about what I and many others believe to be legitimate questions ( Whether you agree with me or not ) is alarming.

Many people on this site appear to be "Invested" in not calling for the release of videos...Why is that?

Last edited:
You make some interesting points about there being a lack of video.

OTOH, staging large mass shootings would involve hundreds of people and I find it hard to believe that at least one person involved wouldn't come forward eventually to prove that it was a fake. If you're implying that the deep state is involved and the shootings are real, I still find it hard to believe that someone doesn't step forward to prove it was planned, unless they believed that they would disappear.

Having said that, I still have problems with Robbie Parker at Sandy Hook. The morning after the shootings where his daughter supposedly died, shows him laughing, and it isn't until he knows that the cameras started to roll that he begins to choke up. From my perspective, if my child was killed in a mass shooting, I'd have to be sedated for days, or longer, before I could grasp the reality of what happened.

BTW, no need to refer to NES posters as "alleged 2nd amendment supporters" to make your point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom