Marlboro April 6th & 7th 2013

I just got the card in the mail today, undecided on attending yet...ok, I'll probably go even though it's a waste of time.

I always find something to buy. My 6 year old son loves the show. My 10 yr old daughter is no longer tickled by the show, but if I mention let's go to the range, she is Johnny on the spot.

I live about 10 minutes away. I'll be going. Just got my LTC-A last month and this will be my first gun show. The only thing I'm looking for is the StormLake 9mm conversion barrel for my full size M&P40 . Has anyone seen one at these shows? Midway is back ordered until 4/19.

I just got the card in the mail today, undecided on attending yet...ok, I'll probably go even though it's a waste of time.

Yes, you're right. Seeing thousands of guns and even thousands more accessories like knives, magazines, flashlights, holsters, safes etc is a total waste of time.

Yes, you're right. Seeing thousands of guns and even thousands more accessories like knives, magazines, flashlights, holsters, safes etc is a total waste of time.

LAST time I went I doubt there were thousands of guns, and I say it being a waste of time because of the prices...perhaps 4months later it will be better

LAST time I went I doubt there were thousands of guns, and I say it being a waste of time because of the prices...perhaps 4months later it will be better

There are supposedly 500 tables. Are you saying that on average there are fewer than 4 guns per table? I'll make a wager with you on that one.
Its not all about buying things. If you like guns, being able to see all that stuff in one place is worth the time and the ticket.

It'll be interesting to see where things stand at this show. Last show for awhile, just as ammo is starting to show up and gun pricing to moderate a bit.

I'll be there Saturday morning! Is there anyone in particular I should be looking out for if I'm on the hunt for an AK-47 retainer plate? I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for one but I get the feeling it's going to be a needle in a haystack kind of affair if I don't know whose table I should be focusing on.

Planning to go. Hoping to find something nice in 22lr, maybe a Single-Six, or else an affordable 1911 that I can put a 22 slide on. And jerky. Always need to restock on jerky.

I'm interested in going, this would be my first time going to a gun show, I'm intersted in picking up a pellet rifle for my nephew, and possibly myself for some backyard plinking. I heard that a gunshow is a decent place to pick up cheap B3s and used air rifles. Is this true?
Hit me back.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am a "gun show noobie". If I am planning on going on Saturday, what time SHOULD I get there, and how long is the wait? If I am not bringing any firearms, is it faster through the line???

thanks

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am a "gun show noobie". If I am planning on going on Saturday, what time SHOULD I get there, and how long is the wait? If I am not bringing any firearms, is it faster through the line???

thanks

Doors open at 9am and at the last show people were lining up at 6:30am. Even if you get there at 9, expect to be in line for about 45 minutes, they move pretty quick.
Checking in a gun at the door does take about 5 minutes total and maybe a short wait in another line to do so.

there were some things i wanted to pick up but unfotunately am booked up all weekend. Last show there was a guy who had a table with small swinging targets and a large amount of removable carry handles for around 10 bucks each. if someone could get his contact info I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hello ladies and gents, I am planning on attending the show in Marlboro this weekend. I have been searching for a Remington 12GA Express combo but have had no luck. Does anyone know if this firearm will be available to buy at the show?

Back
Top Bottom