• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlborough Gun show this month

You need a tax number, supposedly in the past the DOR from MA has been there making sure people are collecting sales tax.
This show DOR goes to each table and asks for your tax info.
Try shows like Myles Standish gun club which I think is next weekend.

I will be working at the Stoney Acres tables so NES folks stop by to check in. I know there will be fewer dealers. The promoter raising table costs has put some of the smaller guys staying back at their shops. But don't worry there will be a diamond in the rough and congratulations to the lucky person who finds it.
Ken stop by the table I have your Finland patch.

Last edited:
"prices typical of a show"

is everything marked up?

Yeah, everything is marked up. The shows have been such a ripoff lately, but I still go. It's fun to look around, and sometimes you'll find a deal.

I would definitely advise that you go through the whole show, write down who has things you want and what price, then buy at the end. You'll find the same things for way variable prices, especially reloading supplies and ammo. The last show in Wilmington, one guy had old Turk 8mm for $1/rd, and a row or two over another guy had the exact same bandoliers for $.40/rd. Same for .44mag bullets, bought 500/$55 after almost paying like $90 at the table at the other end of the show.

That being said, see you boys there Saturday morning.

I'm going to try and make it for a bit on Saturday afternoon. I've talked to a couple of dealers that don't normally attend, that are attending this time. They plan on going with low prices to blow out some of their inventory that is taking up space in their shops.

My old man and are going to try to head up if we can. Trying to move some other things around as JRon just informed me it was this weekend. Always down to grab a bite or chat if anyone's interested shoot me a PM

I will be there with my buddy...never expect much of anything, but the simple fact that there will be a convention room filled with firearms is enough to get me to make the drive.

I will be there with about 40 Ak mags $16 a pop. if you want some pm me your phone number.

Back
Top Bottom