Marlborough Gun show this month

Will be there there this morning. As usual, cash and a C&R are your best friends to have with you. (Maybe a bore light, magnifying glass and flashlight too)

I don't understand why you need a tax Id to reserve a table after all it's a gun SHOW. Anyway I will be their in the morning .

Probably because they don't want the person buying the table to get pissed at the promoter after the MDOR thug comes by.

-Mike

Green members who were in the Spikes Lower or Mosin M91-30 GB know Joe from On-Target Firearms.

Stop by his booth to check out his very sweet pre-1900 Colt 45 revolver....if it isn't sold already.

The line was retarded. I have no idea how big the line inside the building is but there were at least 300 people lined up outside. I'm close enough, maybe check back later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the prices on ammo? Four Season is advertising
Federal .223 in 100 round boxes $39.95! and M855 62 grain in metal ammo cans 420 rounds for $199.95

Line is maybe 30-50 ppl now.

Ammo prices are not better than the FS advertised prices. Everything is marked up pretty high: it's interesting to see but you really have to know what market prices are before going.

I remember when it only cost $6 dollars to get in. sheesh.
Gun shows in VT are $8 with dollar off coupons. But the two I've been to so far are FAR smaller than Marlborough. Think like maybe 30 vendors.

They require that you unload at the door and leave the ammo with them. Carrying ammo is unsafe, but there is plenty for sale in the show. Go figure.
And they don't bother to ask you about spare mags or speedloaders, either. But they do ziptie your gun. VT doesn't do that crap; they just put a tag around the trigger guard saying "Yup, we checked it". Just tear it off - no need for a pair of wire cutters.

Left a few minutes ago. Line was much better than at 9:15am. Maybe 30 people in line now. Ammo was OK priced, but no bargains. Bought some targets 100 for $13.50 & $19. Can never have too any targets ;)

Back
Top Bottom