Marlborough Gun show this month

There were two Colt Pythons, one was incredible clean and seemed to be priced reasonably at 2100. (compared with gun broker and here) The summer sausage and jerky were really good, I bought a little of each, I tried to act cool when it rang up for $37! I bought a couple of really nice target stands, some Uzi mags for my Tavor, a model 12 barrel in 16 gauge for $20 and a 508 holster. Its about 100 degrees in there once you get in, dress appropriately.

The 508 holsters looked good. What were the prices? Never got to stop by on my way out. The BO level had increased a bit and I needed to get out.

The 508 holsters looked good. What were the prices? Never got to stop by on my way out. The BO level had increased a bit and I needed to get out.

Asking 60 for the G26 but he's probably flexible. I know him from IDPA and bike racing so he offered me a little discount. I would have paid the 60 in a second, its a nice setup.

Last edited:
I brought along one of my daughters and son-in-law. Their first immersion into the gun show sub culture. My son-in-law picked up a M&P at a fair price from a dealer. Same gun at other dealers there was $30-$50 higher.

Scored a can of clipped M2 Ball for $250. Also picked up a 2-point AR sling and some hard salami. Saw DrGrant, too!

Saw you when you where talking to drgrant my dad pulled me away before I got to say hi.

Went looking for cheap 1911 parts for the para I'm building.
Scored a ed brown rebuild kit. Dude was like how much do they go for... Umm 10$ ??? Dude tossed in a msh for free and got a hammer strut for 5$
All I need now for the frame in the leaf spring . I already had a bunch of Wilson combat internal parts .

Still can't believe the guy selling a svt 40 for 1400$ .
Saw one guy with iz 91/30 for 250$ isj and a different table had a mint Tula for 136$ .
Saw some deals and insanely over priced stuff.

There was a table selling used glocks. A buyer asked to see the internals and the guy refused to show. Saying he would have springs flying all over the place lol

Most stuff overpriced. Kicking myself for not buying a beautiful M48 Mauser in mint condition for $285. I hesitated and someone else grabbed it. [crying] I was looking for a shield but not at those prices.

There wasnt anyone there that could touch four seasons prices on new handguns. Was looking for a SR22 $359 vs $299.

ps my shield was $414 cash out the door. last weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$50 for my shield and $30 for a mag holster. built to order and shipped for free in about 7 days he said.

There wasnt anyone there that could touch four seasons prices on new handguns. Was looking for a SR22 $359 vs $299.

ps my shield was $414 cash out the door. last weekend.

I was looking for a shield. Last week I got an email from Stateline saying they just got 20 Ma compliant shields for $399. It's an hour drive for me so I couldn't get out there right then.

Didn't buy much at the show, just some targets, but my new Crossbreed holster had arrived when I got home: it IS a good day!

I was surprised how crowded it was when I got there around noon, there wasn't much of a line to get in but lots of people inside. Talked with Don at 1776 for a bit and Joe at the On Target table, good guys both. There was plenty of stuff to look at and plenty of ammo. The price for ammo was lower than at previous shows but still too high (didn't see any .22 though). Stopped by the GOAL table but 30Mauser and his lady must have left by then. Didnt really stay too long, I don't much like crowds.

You have to learn to do what I do, I always carry an empty rifle case to the show, saying I am having something checked out, then if it is full when you come back who knows?

When I came back from Florida, about 2 days later a long box showed up with a Mosin Sniper, the wife said did you buy that in Florida? I said no, I knew I was going away for a couple weeks and sent it to a gunsmith to be worked on and he just sent it back - it worked!! [rofl]

I have use the " you have seen this before, I just changed the stock" Worked many times

it was kind of meh. we showed up late around 3:15 and got up front parking..which was my best score of the day. I didn't buy anything, my buddy bought an AR foregrip. All I can say is the guy with all the AR shit in the front left corner lost out on some coin by throwing his blankets over his shit at 4:15. I was going to drop atleast a hundo, but after doing my initial walkthrough and going back he was already done for the day. Oh well, guess I'll order online for cheaper.

They normally are asking if you are packing at the door. All firearms must be checked. What happens if you say duh…...

I just looked at the cop, smiled, shook my head, and walked by: they have no legal nor logical justification for taking a full mag from me, especially considering the circumstances and the location. In my mind you are just silly volunteering your loaded weapon like that (and never mind the three others in my cargo pants).

But again, that's my $0.02 and YMMV.

Didn't buy much at the show, just some targets, but my new Crossbreed holster had arrived when I got home: it IS a good day!
But if your wife had her way we would have left with 2 rifles, parts to build an AR, some random Glock parts (to make my 17 pretty) and maybe a 1911 and a shotgun... Oh wait, that was all just for me, ha!

p.s. All this jerky talk makes me wish I took some of that home too.

No that was precision armament werks

I was working the booth with PAW today, the biometric/keypad/gunvault safes and all that crap is the vendor next to us.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking for a shield. Last week I got an email from Stateline saying they just got 20 Ma compliant shields for $399. It's an hour drive for me so I couldn't get out there right then.

They'll whack you with sales tax once you inbound it anyways so its stupid to go there thinking you'll be spared the sales tax.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom