Mass. 2013 2A State House Demonstration, ATTENDEES post here

Was there with the wife, brother and uncle.

Anyone got pics of us? We had the "Criminals <heart> Gun Control" and "Law Abiding, Tax Paying Gun Owner"

HK P7 and 2 spare mags.

I was there. Got some pictures. Was a great turnout and I hope to be at future demonstrations.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358635647507.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358635647507.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 85
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358635667318.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358635667318.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 78
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358635680076.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358635680076.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 80
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358635692796.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358635692796.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 77
I came a little before 12:00 , had to leave around 1:00. Great crowd, great energy, really nicely done!

I am not surprised to see the Boston Globe completely ignore this local event, while having a front page article on how people are scared by the NH police raffling off a rifle.

The Globe is a officially a piece of shit.

Made it there just as the church bells chimed at 12:00.

Great turn out, didn't see a single counter protestor (I was told by someone in the crowd that there was 1).

Ha, No those were my friend's Wolf Hounds. They are awesome.

Those beautiful Wolfhounds? I was the guy with the Navy hat that came up and talked to you about Marblehead and my 105lb yellow lab. Great to meet you, just wish I had known you were NESers at the time!

Saw your dogs on the steps great looking are they wolfhounds?

Those big F'ing dogs across the street? I have never seen such big dogs, holy shit!
C:\DOCUME~1\steve\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif

I walked buy and looked at you and said that.

[thumbsup] Congratulations and thanks to all who attended! The crowd looked great. [thumbsup]

I was there...sort of. [sad] I really, really, wanted to attend this rally. I have some physical issues that prevent me from excessive standing or walking. I didn't think I'd be able to do it on my own. My son found out yesterday that he didn't have to work today and said he'd like to attend with me. I loaded my canes, knee brace, etc. in the van and we headed up.

We were a little late in leaving and managed to get lost in Boston several times. Either my GPS is wrong or I input the wrong address. We finally got to the Common at 12:50 only to find the parking garage closed because it was full. After the extended drive and not being able to park nearby there was no way that I could participate. The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.

We drove by, waved, and gave thumbs up to whoever we could get to notice us. I know it's lame, but it was the best I could manage for today. I'm really sorry guys. I feel like I let you down. [sad2]

You all did a great job and I'm sorry I couldn't do my part.

I was there and seriously you should have kept circling the block! Every time someone drove by beeping the crowd erupted in cheers! +1 to you

I was there. Great job putting this together on a two day notice Shaun! Met a few people but what made me happy the most at how young the crowd was! Yes there where a lot of us "old" Guys and Gals but the kids are stepping up! So I guess there is hope for the cupcake generation.

Was there with my cousin and a couple other buddies, speaches were great and I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the crowd. I have already seen a very short story on both the channel 7 and channel 5 news.. SHort video of crowd from where I was.

http://youtu.be/Rnylfb2ujlA

Last edited:
The wife and I were there. She has come along way...a couple months ago she had no interest in guns, Monday night she took her safety class to apply for her ltc...and after today you all have her pumped up. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom