Mass. 2013 2A State House Demonstration, ATTENDEES post here

Was there great turnout , Just need to keep it going !!!!!!!!! One day will not make a difference but day after day presure will. again great job by organizer's

I took the commuter rail in today. Because of the train schedule I had to leave early to get there in time. I was on the front stairs at 10:00 am. A lot of foreign tourists were asking me to take pictures of them on the state house steps. I had people from France, Denmark, China and Japan. The guys from Denmark said "The freedom trail ends right here." I said "You have no idea how true that is. Come back after 12:00 today and you'll see a couple of thousand pissed off people." They did, I saw them again across the street.

I wish I could have stayed 'till the end, but my body was complaining quite a bit by 2:00 and I had to leave. If you couldn't hear what I said on the steps here it is. " If history has taught us anything at all it's, those that beat their swords into plow shares have always wound up plowing for those that didn't."

About 40 years ago I was in the same place as today at a rally for the same reason. I remember walking around the State House with Roy Inis from the NRA and Mike Yacino of GOAL. (The old Mike). Hopefully we can beat them once and for all. It's time to put up or shut up. Storm clouds are forming and it's an ill wind indeed.

Semper Fi

The high winds meant I was stuck on the island for 3 hrs this AM and I only managed to make it for the last half hour but dammit,that was good! I was one of the 75 guys in pea coats and Sox hats but mine was red.Sorry for not wanting to shake hands or join for lunch,sick as a dog with the flu. I took a couple hour nap at Walmart to get me home. Thanks everyone for coming out,this ain't over by a long shot!

ETA: Glock 19,46 rounds 124gr Ranger + PPS 9mm weak side with criminally dangerous 8th round in the mag in snippy protest.It's a miracle anyone survived out there

Last edited:
We need to change these threads to add detail.

I was there with my ... Sig Sauer 1911 + two extra mags.

Colt Gov't 1911 made in 1976 + 2 extra mags and a Ruger LCP on the ankle. Did not however, carry a knife because of the Boston city ordnance of no carry of any knife with a blade over 2.5". LOL

I was there. Great turnout! Tons of NES signs, met a lot of folks. Thanks again to the organizers, speakers, and everyone who made it out.

I was there. Here is a pic from my vantage across the street. The BPD Lieutenant in charge of crowd control detail was an old friend of mine so we yakked for a while. I went with my son. Afterwards, we went to chinatown and had dim sum. After that we went to the convention center and took in the auto show. A pretty good day all around.

get-attachment (3).jpg

I was there, really great turnout.... Videos and pics forthcoming (More to come once uploaded to photobucket)

Short Video:
[video]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m603/Elevasse/20130119_120002_zps9776178a.mp4[/video]

Couple of Pics:
20130119_135139_zpscc6ed3a0.jpg

20130119_132813_zps83c71eb0.jpg

20130119_124606_zps6cf5ad97.jpg

Last edited:
I got there a little late, but heard most of the speakers. Really happy with how we represented ourselves out there. Those who drove by and saw us hopefully changed their mind about what lawful gun owners look like (if they had a negative impression before). I hope this starts some momentum in our favor and gets people thinking.

I was there. It was excellent!

Could someone post the speech from the Chinese immigrant who was at Tiananmen Square? That guy absolutely knocked it out of the park. GREAT speech!

Back
Top Bottom