• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moms demand at Framingham staples March 5, 1030

Showing up to "support" Staples is likely to backfire. I'm sure they just want to sell stuff and want nothing to do with this. Let's not invite another Starbucks reaction.

Something extremely low-key would be ok maybe. Like a bunch of people that day buying stuff saying "I disagree with that group protesting out there" when they checkout.

Show up with some extremist signs and totally mind F' em. "Blacks must be disarmed" "hitler was right about some things" "Execute all gun owners" Fun stuff like that. Shifts their mission to trying to figure out whats going on and anyone driving by leaves with the impression they are totally insane.

This! [laugh2]

A sign that said "All gun owners should be SHOT!" would be funny.

Just remember that the media is great at editing clips and taking misleading picks.

I remember some pic where there's family's all smiling, men women children holding guns at an open carry rally. Look like the nicest folks around. They took a pic from a perfect angle behind them and said these people where threatening to assault the moms demand action group.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have never crashed one of these Moms things, though my son and I did verbally engage a similar group.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/207918-Just-stopped-by-an-Anti-rally

They were firm in their beliefs, and immune to discussion.

That said, it was good, I think, to show that there were some that disagreed with them, and would confront them. If there is anyone that feels comfortable in speaking with these persons, and can control the stress* that can be found in these venues, go for it.

You will not win; you will not change hearts or minds. But is should be done. A lie unanswered is powerful.

*Stress: the condition resulting when the mind overrides the body's desire to choke the sh!t out of someone that truly deserves it.

That's kinda my idea-I'll ask why they aren't asking the new Boston mayor about keeping felons in jail. I'll ask why staples is so important, when the fault lies with the judicial system-the very politicians they support kill more people than staples does.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just approach them and ask why they aren't demonstrating where the actual shootings happen, like Matapan. Report back what they come up with.

"Moms against the consitution"
"Send gun owners to the camps"
"Gun owners must die"
"Confiscate all guns now"
"Moms against self defence"
Sprinkle a few gems like that in among them and make sure the press gets some good shots.

That Staples' parking lot is so cramped as is and the walkway in front is really not that accommodating. I could see it becoming F.R. pretty quick. That is also Staples' flagship store... at least it was when I worked there almost 15 years ago. Corporate is right down the street, foreign investors being shown around, and many of the commercials were shot there. It'll be a mess. They'll be blocking foot and vehicle traffic easily... even if only a handful of them show.

so like this happens? I must be going to the wrong staples

from their web site

staples_gun_free1.jpeg

Anybody have a bunch of copies of Gun Facts from gunfacts.info
Just stand near the protesters acting like it's anti propaganda while you hand it out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

someone should quietly attend and take pictures of the 5-10 hags who show up to show the media the REAL size of their pathetic organizational attempt. I'm giving 2:1 odd that there will be more media than 'protestors' any takers?
Any photographers on here?

These 'women' don't/won't listen. I wouldn't be surprised if only one of them will speak for the group and keep the others stifled. Any 'pro' that shows up will be posted as 'threatening' on their FB page (and we already know that anything that isn't elventybillion percent on their side will be rabidly deleted from their page). Best might be to just go to the store to buy something and let the mgnt. know that they're creating a hazard out front and that if you really didn't need (whatever you buy) RIGHT NOW then you would have gone elsewhere. It's not safe having them out there doing what they're doing. Let the 'media' do a report about them....then FLOOD the medias article with questions such as..."If these women really want to 'start a conversation' then why is every pro 2A comment deleted from their FB page?" or "If they're so concerned about gun violence, why aren't they asking their reps to prosecute the current laws instead of hassling stores that have nothing to do with any of this other than to abide by the state laws?" Things of that nature. They can't be called out on their FB pages so they need to be publicly called out using the media that they invited to their little party.

Just my $.02

Another " I wish I was a millionaire " moment.

Since the moms are demanding action, give them what they really want.

I'd send in the Chippendales!!!! You gotta figure most of the moms in attendance would be distracted by that. [smile]

I could be there. I think we should show up in sport coats so we look way more professional and put together. Maybe have a huge sign saying we are taking donations for the Jimmy Fund? *edit: and you know, maybe make an actual donation lol

With stuff like this you have do be smart in order to make it hard for the media to spin it, if they actually show.

I could be there. I think we should show up in sport coats so we look way more professional and put together. Maybe have a huge sign saying we are taking donations for the Jimmy Fund? *edit: and you know, maybe make an actual donation lol

With stuff like this you have do be smart in order to make it hard for the media to spin it, if they actually show.

not even worth the attention. should just delete this whole thread.

it's the dumbest of the dumb: put up a sign that says "no guns". good luck with that. you can't reason with people this naive.

why not just put up a sign that reads, "no robberies or violence allowed inside" [rolleyes]

I have the day off luckily enough, I am totally down for showing up. Do we have a concrete date for Tuesday? Seeing as Wednesday is the 5th. I have both days off but I really don't care to make the trip twice if I don't have to.
Personally I'm a huge fan of "Moms against the Constitution".

Back
Top Bottom