Monadnock & NES needs your help

And you could argue that you are not part of the "club". It would be like arguing a traffic ticket on the side of the road. Except everyone is armed. Not a good fight at this time. I hate the Perry's more and more each day.
I am gonna go fap to this thought.

How expensive would it be to build a sound projector that recreates the SOUND of a car shoot volley, but without actual firearms involved? Leave something like that running. Permanently.

I know that using these, or similar, on humid nights and at elevations over 5k can be a problem.

How expensive would it be to build a sound projector that recreates the SOUND of a car shoot volley, but without actual firearms involved? Leave something like that running. Permanently.
You mean like using speakers and a recording?

Probably as expensive as you want for the speakers and amp.

IF the situation is irredeemable, then what remains is to create the most nuisance that is lawfully possible for the bad neighbor.

Some inexpensive, massive speakers playing gunfire or even music that the neighbor would find offensive (like the Star Spangled Banner) could be one good approach.

Isn't this how we got Noriega, back in the day? Played rock music outside his compound until he gave up?

IF the situation is irredeemable, then what remains is to create the most nuisance that is lawfully possible for the bad neighbor.

Some inexpensive, massive speakers playing gunfire or even music that the neighbor would find offensive (like the Star Spangled Banner) could be one good approach.

Isn't this how we got Noriega, back in the day? Played rock music outside his compound until he gave up?

You could set it up as a fundraiser....$5 to get a song played. Put me down for WAP. Like 50x in a row.

Fireworks on the forth of July? is it legal in the NH town there?

Fireworks are everywhere legal here, every day. People launch them whenever they feel like, could be a Tuesday in January and they are like hey let's launch fireworks, then they do it. And everything is fine.

The Perry's house is pretty far back from the club so I doubt they would even notice.

Fireworks are everywhere legal here, every day. People launch them whenever they feel like, could be a Tuesday in January and they are like hey let's launch fireworks, then they do it. And everything is fine.

The Perry's house is pretty far back from the club so I doubt they would even notice.
Thunder Mug == fireworks, yeah?

(Edit to add)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb1SpUh_yKg

what about making it a wilderness survival training location? camping with bushcraft?

I question whether the town / court would permit the club to operate at all. And they can't sell it without paying / settling the judgement. Without income the taxes will eventually go unpaid and I would imagine the town will confiscate the property, then sell it.

If the club does manage to stay viable, they should build as high and ugly a wall as possible, ugly side toward the Perrys

Interestingly, the building on the tax map is listed as a restaurant. Revitalizing the property could leverage that. It's not a "bad" location for a nice BBQ restaurant. The grounds surrounding the building are awesome and the pavilion would provide outdoor seating even in inclement weather.

Expand the "restaurant" to modern standards, groom the grounds, the place could catch on and make money hand over fist, eventually paying off the judgement and then reorganize the shooting range to be similar to original.

It could work and should not be seen as changing the use of the property, since they've been paying taxes on the building as a restaurant. (see the tax map property card)

the place could catch on and make money hand over fist,

Methinks you overestimate the profitability of a BBQ joint in the woods of Peterborough, NH, that would necessarily be open for no more than 4 months per year. "hand over fist" is not a term most restauranteurs use in their business plan, or recognize on their balance sheet.

I question whether the town / court would permit the club to operate at all. And they can't sell it without paying / settling the judgement. Without income the taxes will eventually go unpaid and I would imagine the town will confiscate the property, then sell it.

If the club does manage to stay viable, they should build as high and ugly a wall as possible, ugly side toward the Perrys

Interestingly, the building on the tax map is listed as a restaurant. Revitalizing the property could leverage that. It's not a "bad" location for a nice BBQ restaurant. The grounds surrounding the building are awesome and the pavilion would provide outdoor seating even in inclement weather.

Expand the "restaurant" to modern standards, groom the grounds, the place could catch on and make money hand over fist, eventually paying off the judgement and then reorganize the shooting range to be similar to original.

It could work and should not be seen as changing the use of the property, since they've been paying taxes on the building as a restaurant. (see the tax map property card)

yeah, find people with lost sense of smell and grill durian fruit 24/7 ... or a pig farm.

Will Monadnock ever comment on what's going on? Are they still appealing anything, the reason why they can't speak?

yeah, find people with lost sense of smell and grill durian fruit 24/7 ... or a pig farm.

Will Monadnock ever comment on what's going on? Are they still appealing anything, the reason why they can't speak?

The MRGCI account here was run by the previous club president.

I think it would be unwise for the club to make any statements of intentions. Yes, it sucks.

the disgusting town of Peterborough, Peggy Leedberg, Tim Herlihy, Attorney Phil Runyon and the Perry family can all suck a d*** - they're all good for nothing wasts of human skin who exist only to destroy an established new hampshire entity that gave back to the community more than the sum of all those suckbag liberals combined just because they are anti gun. Peterborough is basically new hampshires version of watertown, mass - it's a damn shame and a disappointment as a town. i hate they're the next town over from me. it's a gray cloud above nh skies!

Last edited:
Live free or under the whim of people with an agenda. Truly sucks as the shoots were always a good time.
I would imagine the old range is still where it was and coild easily be operable with a couple of work parties. The town, Perry and their lawyer are all wet on this. Granted, the wetlands/border issue is what got the ball rolling and club members (plants) along with some members of this board used everything in the shoot threads against the club.
This is just my observation on the whole situation. Take it with a grain of W231.
At least there was someone leaving the door open for further begging by the club.

Back
Top Bottom